• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Umm, where did the new CATS BOD shop go?

• Thread starter StifledArgument
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

StifledArgument

I know he moved to Ice Island, but now that is gone too...*cry* Wherefore art thou Wahlmart?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Didn't they say they were taking a vacation from the game, through friends, here last week?

S

StifledArgument

I didn't see that. I don't haunt the boards all the time, well UHall yes, here not so much.

I am officially depressed...

V

Vahne

hehe we've been inactive for over a year. but in any case, sorry for the confusion, but we acquired a tram castle just a week after getting the keep. i will drop some runes today. or you can icq me at 144046399 and i'll give you a rune. I'll also look down a rune at the entrance to my rares house that is the first house on the left of original cat bod shop location in zento.

Mandy will be happy to know her shop still has its regular fans :)

S

StifledArgument

Are you kidding me? My main crafter monkey is Angelica (not THE Angelica - just an alt of Cassandra), I worship her place, and even let a message on the board that I didn't know what I would do without CAT's/Wahlmart's BOD shop.

I am so relieved, my heart died a little when I thought it might be gone.

M

Mandy Moonbright

I'm so happy that you love our shop so much Angelica (and you have no idea how much I love the messages on the board). We figured if we're going to give up the awesome spot in Zento, we may as well go all out and get a castle. It's still in the process of setting up of course, but hopefully it's at least usable now.

Wahlmart is still actively playing, even if Vahne and I aren't, so if you ever need anything just flag him down. I'll try to get the place decorated eventually. :)

We intend to do some serious advertising once we have the place together.

S

StifledArgument

Thanks for putting the rune on the CATs Rares for me, I had real life come up and smack me in the face yesterday night so I didn't have a chance to hop on or anything.

By the way, love the castle, great location!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oooh....I'm glad I looked here today. Went BOD shopping today for the first time in several months and was so disappointed the CATS BOD shop in Zento was gone. Glad to hear it's still around. Will go looking for it later tonight, I hope!