• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

um, anyone want a bit of action?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I set my prices by my costs. You tell me which of my prices are 'extremely low' and I'll tell you my related costs for that item.

Having said that I am willing to adjust my prices a bit in consideration of those crafters who, for one reason or another, are unable to resource as cost effectively as I do. I will use the commodity price list in the shops list as a guide.

O

Ole Cheapy

I like Zeb's shop *shrug*
Yeah his shop is alright, and he's a nice person. But it takes a lot more than being nice to make it here on Siege, it takes a lvl of intelligence, and refusing to pay the coalition is not very smart. Now Zebediah, if you're reading this, choose the next words that come out of your mouth very carefully, for they may do you more harm than good.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No the real question is wtf do you care what she sells her stuff for?Oh lemme guess its violating the "crafter code"?:loser:
Hush, Tinkerbell... and go sprinkle your fairydust elsewhere. :coco:

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, Tinkerbell, its like this. When people constantly quote everyone, it sort of defeats the purpose of having anyone on ignore. Besides, your posts are always worth a good laugh at the stupidity of them. Would you like our vent info so you can hear the laughter and comments your posts inspire? Yeah... probably not. I doubt your fragile ego could take it. :loser: :next:

Go ahead and respond with more bitterness. We all know how ya are!

N

Nico

Well, Tinkerbell, its like this. When people constantly quote everyone, it sort of defeats the purpose of having anyone on ignore. Besides, your posts are always worth a good laugh at the stupidity of them. Would you like our vent info so you can hear the laughter and comments your posts inspire? Yeah... probably not. I doubt your fragile ego could take it. :loser: :next:

Go ahead and respond with more bitterness. We all know how ya are!
OH wait when did i care about tnt/myth opinion?BTW you dont need vent info to see that the boards are laughing at tnt's "crafter code"...move along lassie...better yet thats pretty pimp when you got guilds crying about someother vendors prices...truly classic...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Leave it Nico.

I've said I'll adjust some prices using the commodity price guide, I sell absolutely nothing below cost, but perhaps my costs are not the same as other people's.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO You obviously care enough to respond! It's okay, Tinkerbell. Go ahead and sprinkle some more fairydust. :lick:

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try some sugar pills. Maybe that'll help with your bitterness. :coco: :next:

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again with the bitterness!

:loser::coco::loser::coco::loser::coco:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Oh for the love of... Grow up people.

N

Nico

Again with the bitterness!

You act like a goron-oops your in the same guild explains it...

A

ayahuasca

I havent missed anything. Leafs post was basically a complaint about several things. He didnt like her prices. He didnt like it that she didnt hear what he wanted her to hear and didnt comply. He was not happy because it didnt fall into his view of "community".
Well, people arent sheep. If it takes everyone being the same, doing the same thing the same way at the same time, following someones lead like ducks in a row, I'm afraid people are going to be disappointed in the future as well. Not going to happen. Community isnt about blind obedience.
Everyone pays their dues here both to play and in game. They are free to what they want, when and how. Trying to pressure someone to follow suit is pretty petty and childish.

N

Nico

I havent missed anything. Leafs post was basically a complaint about several things. He didnt like her prices. He didnt like it that she didnt hear what he wanted her to hear and didnt comply. He was not happy because it didnt fall into his view of "community".
Well, people arent sheep. If it takes everyone being the same, doing the same thing the same way at the same time, following someones lead like ducks in a row, I'm afraid people are going to be disappointed in the future as well. Not going to happen. Community isnt about blind obedience.
Everyone pays their dues here both to play and in game. They are free to what they want, when and how. Trying to pressure someone to follow suit is pretty petty and childish.
QFT...

Leaf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you really that dense or are you just bored? Lets try this one more time and I will make it as simple as possible for you to understand. OK? I never approached Petra about her prices, nor do I care about what she sells her items for, and I do believe she would back me up on this herself. SHE came to my shop and stated that She noticed that my prices were the same as another vendors. I proceeded to tell her why and SHE said that maybe she would raise her prices a little to be more in line. That was it in a nutshell. I never went to her complaining and I surely don't care what she does in her shop and TOLD her so. When I seen this post and she had stated that she wasn't aware of crafters working together, I reminded her of our conversation a few days earlier. I even said to her I didn't care what she sold for and she can back me up on that. I never said there was a "code" When I first started my crafter I was approached and told that some of my prices were low. I didn't realize that and I came to understand that some people here are serious roleplayers and depend on their crafters to play on Seige. I am not one of those as I can go out with my guild and do spawns; this is just fun for me and I got bored with PvP. I travelled around and realized that I was a little low and raised my prices a little out of respect for those crafters and keep things on an even keel. I told Petra that and she understood where I was coming from and we have spoken more on the subject since these posts. It is a needed skill here and it is sad to see people close up shop because they feel its just to much of a pain to do with little reward.

O

Ole Cheapy

The only crafter code here on siege is for them to either run like hell when they see Cheapsuit, or die trying!

S

Shakaja

ya cause she likes to break the crafter code. she dont even make a profit. she actually loses money. but hey the easy way to get everyone to love you is to give away stuff for almost free lmao

this is really funny. crafter code? heavily sounds like a certain guild is a bit unhappy that there are other vendors selling things at reasonable prices. whats even funnier thoo is how that certain guild only does the crafting and vendor stocking for fun purposes because the money isnt worth bothering but talks about how shes not making profit and ruining their business. awesome xD

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be clear, izzy. The pressure isn't coming from you. No blame for the predicament I find myself in currently is attached to you. I came to your shop because I found a rune at Moonglow gate and was curious. I noticed some of your prices matched Zebediah's, you told me some crafters cooperate, I said I'd look at some of my prices, and I did. The post that raised my pricing policy in this thread was this one.

ya cause she likes to break the crafter code. she dont even make a profit. she actually loses money. but hey the easy way to get everyone to love you is to give away stuff for almost free lmao
I don't know who Krystal got her information from, but it is totally inaccurate. I make a very nice profit from everything I sell. However I don't buy ingots, I don't buy boards, I don't buy apples and I know where I can buy eggs at 6gp per.

To my mind if I can make egg bombs at a cost of less than 100gp per 10, I am not undercharging by selling them at 1k, in fact I feel a bit guilty asking that much.

I have since raised some of my prices in consideration of crafters that do buy their resources, but where I felt the price wasn't justified I have not.

I don't know who set these prices, I know it wasn't you, and I've yet to see any logical reason I should charge them. Prices should be fair on the customers as well as for the crafters.

I have 2 chars on this shard, both are crafters. I transfered no gold from other shards, they earn their own way. If I make no profit, how did I buy the shop?

A

ayahuasca

Are you really that dense or are you just bored? Lets try this one more time and I will make it as simple as possible for you to understand. OK? I never approached Petra about her prices, nor do I care about what she sells her items for, and I do believe she would back me up on this herself. SHE came to my shop and stated that She noticed that my prices were the same as another vendors. I proceeded to tell her why and SHE said that maybe she would raise her prices a little to be more in line. That was it in a nutshell. I never went to her complaining and I surely don't care what she does in her shop and TOLD her so. When I seen this post and she had stated that she wasn't aware of crafters working together, I reminded her of our conversation a few days earlier. I even said to her I didn't care what she sold for and she can back me up on that. I never said there was a "code" When I first started my crafter I was approached and told that some of my prices were low. I didn't realize that and I came to understand that some people here are serious roleplayers and depend on their crafters to play on Seige. I am not one of those as I can go out with my guild and do spawns; this is just fun for me and I got bored with PvP. I travelled around and realized that I was a little low and raised my prices a little out of respect for those crafters and keep things on an even keel. I told Petra that and she understood where I was coming from and we have spoken more on the subject since these posts. It is a needed skill here and it is sad to see people close up shop because they feel its just to much of a pain to do with little reward.

No, I am not dense. Just the opposite, actually. I read your post. I heard what you were syaing. Now, you backpeddle and try to change your meaning.
You are one of those that speak with the double tongue. I do not trust or hear your words any longer. I have spoken, and will speak on this no more.