• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

um, anyone want a bit of action?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and feel brave enough to persuade Krystal and friend to leave the shop so I can get my stuff back before it decays?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
erm, let me know when it's safe to come home :D I'm in Luna, both chars, both with dead pets :D

Pets rezed, with many thanks.

I still lost most of my stuff, but I think a few people had some fun out of it, so what the heck? It's all replaceable.

A learning experience, I wasted precious time trying to hide when I should have just been emptying my pack and stashing my kit in one of my chests. I'll know better next time.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heheh, I know. And far from crying about it, I was laughing most of the time. Nothing's lost that isn't fairly easy to replace and I hope some fun was had by all who came by.

The few things I can't make myself, magery jewels and +mage spell book, I have spares of and next time I'll know to drop them in a chest, fast, as soon as I feel I'm in danger.

Biggest problem is remembering what the heck I had in my pack so it's not missing when I want to use it :D

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What u thought those 9500 kills was actually against skilled players...?

Krystal is in the same class as cheapsuit.

She trys so hard to get to 10,000 that she camps all of the training areas with WyRm ... and doesnt even realize she is running of new players...

But oh well maybe one day here and Cheapsuit will get hitched...

4750 New Players ran off seige.
4750 Crafters killed :)

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually she bought the account Kage... with more than 1/2 of those murder counts already on it.

That's the funny part

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's kinda easy....just don't give a count when you are killed. my char is VERY easily killed. Not built to fight. i just let them kill me, then i tralalala on with my business and don't give a count. If i gave a count every time i was killed on siege, a lot of people would be over 10k kills. Why bother to "reward" someone when it takes little effort to kill me?

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What u thought those 9500 kills was actually against skilled players...?

Krystal is in the same class as cheapsuit.

She trys so hard to get to 10,000 that she camps all of the training areas with WyRm ... and doesnt even realize she is running of new players...

But oh well maybe one day here and Cheapsuit will get hitched...

4750 New Players ran off seige.
4750 Crafters killed :)
QFT

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's kinda easy....just don't give a count when you are killed. my char is VERY easily killed. Not built to fight. i just let them kill me, then i tralalala on with my business and don't give a count. If i gave a count every time i was killed on siege, a lot of people would be over 10k kills. Why bother to "reward" someone when it takes little effort to kill me?
Do as I've done, join the thieves guild on all your characters. No skill or age prerequisite on Siege.

:scholar:

H

HaHa

OH FFS Petra. From the way this thread was titled I thought you were offering some cyber sechs. Way to be misleading

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i love the jealousy. and i did not buy my account, nice job spreading rumors BR! i had this account 10yrs and played napa with it too before sp came out.

I was fighting evermore when she ran by, so i killed her. ill kill everyone and i dont give a **** if u give me a count or not. it ended up into a big battle with JSV and it was a lot of fun.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya cause she likes to break the crafter code. she dont even make a profit. she actually loses money. but hey the easy way to get everyone to love you is to give away stuff for almost free lmao

N

Nico

ya cause she likes to break the crafter code. she dont even make a profit. she actually loses money. but hey the easy way to get everyone to love you is to give away stuff for almost free lmao
Crafter Code?LOL,stfu u ever been a crafter or even owned a crafter account?Crafter code...ROFL...LOL...sounds like to me hes got competition on this server and your butt sore about it...MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Real quick does SP even have a code?Or better yet whats your code on killing NEW's?

POT+KETTLE=Krystal...crafter code...lol...

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont have a crafter lmao

no ur the one that sounds butt sore cause i kick ur butt all over luna. "guards save me i suck at pvp wahhh"

N

Nico

i dont have a crafter lmao

no ur the one that sounds butt sore cause i kick ur butt all over luna. "guards save me i suck at pvp wahhh"
So tell me about this "crafter code" you know so much about mighty orifice...?

Black Tom

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wyrm can be amusing when he kills the defenseless. You on the other hand are just sad.

But if roaming around killing crafters and new players is what gets you off, have at it. But I won't be giving you a count. And I hope nobody else does.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First i never leave my house, then i never leave luna, now i roam uo lmao make up ur minds :coco:

Black Tom

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You saying you aren't roaming out of the way places? If not, then there are 2 of you on SP.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tom... I believe that was a bit of sarcasm from Krystal, as many people accuse her/us of not ever leaving the house. A sense of humor can be a nice thing to have. :)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Tom... I believe that was a bit of sarcasm from Krystal, as many people accuse her/us of not ever leaving the house. A sense of humor can be a nice thing to have. :)
I have a sense of humor. It a rent to own though.

Black Tom

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A sense of humor is overated. Besides, I never mentioned anything about house hiding. I was commenting on the killing of crafters and such and actually being proud of it. Like that is a huge accomplishment. Of course for some it may be.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im a pk (PLAYER KILLER) i kill or at least try to kill everyone i come across. this is why i play SP. no trammel ***** world, all are in danger, its a dangerous shard.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What crafter code? I didn't know there was one. I calculate my prices on what stuff costs me and make as much profit as I want.

I know of at least 2 shops that sell at the same prices as I do, and I don't actually go looking for prices to check.

For the record, I was stocking the shop, upstairs on my Dee Lishus char. I tried to hide several times, since I didn't need hiding skill being in my own house, but every time I did I got revealed. Obviously she died to the nature's furies. I thought Molly's bloodwood would keep her alive long enough to get Dee's stuff, so I brought her over. I was wrong. I made several mistakes, which I will learn from. No crying.

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The TNT delusion is strong in this one...

"crafter code" lol

N

Nico

The TNT delusion is strong in this one...

"crafter code" lol
You know the "crafter code"................................................................................................................................................................LOLROFLZOMG...............................................................................................................................crafter code................................................................................................................:coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco:

Leaf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, there are quite a few of us Crafters that communicate and try and stay in the same price range to make crafting worth the time, and it has woked out nicely. Crafting is not a get rich skill but more of a service performed for the other players here. We don't need to cut each others throats here to gain customers. There are other ways to make gold. I can go farm gold on a super dragon and make more gold in an hour then in a week of crafting. This is the one shard where crafters are needed and working as a team to keep it worth doing has been nice. If not, we might as well just close our shops and farm and PvP.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no intention of 'cutting throats'. I don't stock the quantities to be a threat to anyone. Nor are my prices exceptionally low. Looking around they appear to be about average. I was not aware of any 'crafter code'.

Leaf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually Petra, you and I talked last week about this when you stopped at my shop. You said you noticed that my prices were the same as some others. I told you why and how we were all working together to make this skill worth the time to do. You can do what you want with your prices. It is your store and you surely don't need to answer to anyone else about what you price things as. But there are a few of us crafters, that are just trying to see it as the skill it is and keep it alive. It is an important part of the Seige community yet so many people quit crafting because they think its not worth the time when you have to sell so cheap. Like I said, I don't do this for making lots of gold, my gold comes from other activities. I do this to roleplay a crafter on a shard where crafters are very much needed.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember. I said I noticed your prices matched Zebediah's. I've seen no others that high, but then I haven't looked. Tell me where they are and I'll go look. I did raise some of my prices, some of them already matched yours, however there were others that I didn't feel I could justify. They are the same prices I had when my vendors were at Mo's. They were fine then, why aren't they now?

I don't have vendors selling large quantities of a single item, I carry only small quantities. I am no threat to anyone.

Leaf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can travel around Yew and you will see the prices are the same as ours there and in some cases just a tad higher. My prices are not higher then anyone elses. Only yours. When I started crafting here I just sort of guessed as to what to price things as. I was approached and politely asked to check around and see what others priced at for the mentioned reasons. Made sense to me. I remember never being able to find furniture because very few thinks it's worth the time to make it. I have always stocked it now and people have appreciated that it is being carried somwhere. Like I said, it's not about getting rich, just making it worth the time to do.

A

ayahuasca

You can travel around Yew and you will see the prices are the same as ours there and in some cases just a tad higher. My prices are not higher then anyone elses. Only yours. When I started crafting here I just sort of guessed as to what to price things as. I was approached and politely asked to check around and see what others priced at for the mentioned reasons. Made sense to me. I remember never being able to find furniture because very few thinks it's worth the time to make it. I have always stocked it now and people have appreciated that it is being carried somwhere. Like I said, it's not about getting rich, just making it worth the time to do.
There are craft stores with highly priced items, and there are craft stores with reasonably priced items.
There are craft stores with the same goods displayed day after day, and there are craft stores that are out of stock.
There are craft stores that are making money, and there are craft stores that are sinking their gold into the black pit of vendor fees.
Do the math and make your choice.

C

Calibretto

i love the jealousy. and i did not buy my account, nice job spreading rumors BR! i had this account 10yrs and played napa with it too before sp came out.

I was fighting evermore when she ran by, so i killed her. ill kill everyone and i dont give a **** if u give me a count or not. it ended up into a big battle with JSV and it was a lot of fun.

Who were you on napa? I played there before coming her as well. You remind me of a girl named "Broken" that played there.

Leaf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ayahuasca, I have to restock my store daily. I have no problem selling my items nor do I care what Petra does. I only commented on this thread because she said she wasn't aware of crafters working together and her and I had just spoken at my store days earlier. Like I said, I just make it worth my time. My prices are in accord with everyone elses. They are not high by any means. I think for the most part, most crafters are on the same page with their pricing and try and work together as a community. It's not a big money making skill, nor do we try and make it that, but a nice community skill. I have met lots of good people, do special orders and enjoy the Seige community. Don't get off track here. This is not a post about how to be a good business person. Thats common sense. People are free to do whatever they choose. They can work thier skill however they want and price accordingly. It's a post about keeping a skill going and respecting each other to keep it going. Everyone will make thier own choice.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess I don't phrase things properly. I didn't mean to say I wasn't aware of some crafters working together. I said I wasn't aware of a 'crafter code' A few crafters working together doesn't to me imply a 'code', any more than several people in a guild following a guild rule makes a 'code' for anyone other than that guild. My bad.

I will try to tour the shard making price comparisons and come up with a better idea of why my prices aren't acceptable.

A

ayahuasca

Ayahuasca, I have to restock my store daily. I have no problem selling my items nor do I care what Petra does. I only commented on this thread because she said she wasn't aware of crafters working together and her and I had just spoken at my store days earlier. Like I said, I just make it worth my time. My prices are in accord with everyone elses. They are not high by any means. I think for the most part, most crafters are on the same page with their pricing and try and work together as a community. It's not a big money making skill, nor do we try and make it that, but a nice community skill. I have met lots of good people, do special orders and enjoy the Seige community. Don't get off track here. This is not a post about how to be a good business person. Thats common sense. People are free to do whatever they choose. They can work thier skill however they want and price accordingly. It's a post about keeping a skill going and respecting each other to keep it going. Everyone will make thier own choice.
when you say in accord with "everyones' prices", you are mistaken. There is a lot of variety in the pricing. I shop around- some vendors cost 2-3 times as much as another. I see their wares sitting there day after day.
What the more reasonably priced vendors may lose in mark up, they definitely make up for in volume. It's simply two different approaches to business, and I see the one working much better than the other. If you are one of the crafters than goes more for the mark up, more power to you. But don't complain if shoppers look elsewhere.

A

ayahuasca

What makes prices acceptable to you is if they are covering your cost, time, and providing you with an acceptable income.
I wasn't aware that Siege had a State run economy. I had rather thought that it was capitalistic, and that competition was healthy for the economy.

Leaf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What makes prices acceptable to you is if they are covering your cost, time, and providing you with an acceptable income.
I wasn't aware that Siege had a State run economy. I had rather thought that it was capitalistic, and that competition was healthy for the economy.
You obviously don't get it and thats ok. :) Repetition gets old after awhile. I think I have said all that is needed here to explain where i was coming from. Take care.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You may want to re-read the thread. Izzy didn't say anything about a state run economy or a "crafter code". She was explaining her PoV and reminding Petra of the conversation they had. If we have crafters on this shard that would rather [almost] give their wares away, more power to them. I find Izzy and Zebediah's prices to be quite fair and if you see that they are constantly stocked, its because they stock at least daily. I know Izzy stocks twice per day. They do good business because their customers know their vendors are always stocked.

Some of the pricing I've seen just seems odd or miscalculated. Competetive pricing is one thing, but when someone sells items for extremely low prices, it seems very cut-throat. I believe the question here is whether its on purpose or out of ignorance. In any case, I guess customers will always happy to get something for nothing. *shrugs*

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I've consulted with izzy. While my prices aren't as silly as some people seem to think I'm prepared to adjust a bit.

But not right now.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not from me. I logged in to change the prices. went up to the vendor level and hid, got revealed by someone outside, logged off and went to play one of my Europa chars. I do try to learn from my mistakes.

O

Ole Cheapy

How can you sit there and say someone with over 9500 counts doesn't deserve to be given a count when they kill you! You know how long and hard it is to get that many counts??? i don't care if the victims were redlined and planted onions for their skill gain, it's stilll a kill and it's still time consuming. yes Krystal deserves to be given a count no matter who she kills.

N

Nico

You may want to re-read the thread. Izzy didn't say anything about a state run economy or a "crafter code". She was explaining her PoV and reminding Petra of the conversation they had. If we have crafters on this shard that would rather [almost] give their wares away, more power to them. I find Izzy and Zebediah's prices to be quite fair and if you see that they are constantly stocked, its because they stock at least daily. I know Izzy stocks twice per day. They do good business because their customers know their vendors are always stocked.

Some of the pricing I've seen just seems odd or miscalculated. Competetive pricing is one thing, but when someone sells items for extremely low prices, it seems very cut-throat. I believe the question here is whether its on purpose or out of ignorance. In any case, I guess customers will always happy to get something for nothing. *shrugs*
No the real question is wtf do you care what she sells her stuff for?Oh lemme guess its violating the "crafter code"?:loser: