• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Ultra Rare Spellbooks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Possibly selling some of my Very rare spell books. These are located on Atlantic, however I can move them to any production shard for free. Payments, will only be accepted on Atlantic. I am taking offers PLEASE POST OFFERS BIDS IN THIS THREAD.

**End date for March 25, 2015 (next Wednesday) at 9 PM Eastern. 10 minute rule applies, and 5 mil min increments!

To be clear, I am not quitting ^_^ I have my eye on a special costly rare I want is why I would part with these books =P

1) A Codex Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata - 1 0f 10 Atlantic Shard, Season 8, 2010 -WINNER! Pampa DH - 1B

2) A Ancient Relic From Magincia - 1 of 10 Sonoma Shard, Season 8, 2010 - WINNER -Longtooths 765m

3) Zerver's Tavern Review Notes- WINNER! Dregg -410m

4) Pages From The Principia Daemonis - 9 or 10 Great Lakes Shard, Season 8, 2010 - WINNER Lonewolf -500m

5) Clockwork Orcish Magi Spellbook - 1 of 6 Legends Shard, Season 8, 2010 - WINNER! Daegan -700m

6) Ancient Temple Spellbook - 1 of 10 Pacific Shard, Season 9, 2011 --Removed--Change of heart on this one--I really like it, and no one has bid on it as of yet.

Last edited:

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'd be interested in 1 and 2. Send me an icq please

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thank you everyone who has contacted me and posted offers, I'm going to add an end date for March 25, 2015 (next Wednesday) at 9 PM Eastern. Please see additional info above. ^_^ --Ooops meant 9 pm

Last edited:

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Just because this is an auction does not mean you have to outbid me! My b-day just happens to be the day after this auction ends if that will guilt anyone into not bidding against me. Just sayin... Sorry Deca! :-D

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hi Guys, I just want to note that I had a 10 mil min bid increment rule, but I'm not opposed to 5mil bid increments so please note that I changed the rule to 5 mil increments ^_^