• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ultima Series Lore Fanatics - I need your help!

G

I enjoy reading about game lore and such, as it's basically just a book to me, but in a setting that I understand and play within. Now, I have been reading all about the different virtue systems. Infinity, Singularity, Mandrake, and Ophidian. But there's one more, and I've not been able to find any information on it.

The System of Equality

Supposedly a compromise between Infinity(Avatar's Virtues) and Singularity(Gargoyle's Virtues). Can anyone shed some light?

Alagos Galadrim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have an answer for you - but can you advise of any good links for lore that you look at? And do you look only at UO lore, or do you also check out the Ultima series lore? I know Cear has a pretty interesting brief UO history on his site. Peacing together UO lore can be pretty tough though.

G

Believe it or not, wikipedia has a LOT of lore on the Ultima series. Though it is mostly in cliffnote form.

I

imported_Ishtar

You can try some of the books at Malas University.

I

imported_Skrag

I've been playing Ultima of one sort or another for 20+ years, and I've never heard of this System of Equality. Where did you hear of it?