• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Ultima Online Turns 24! New Adventures Coming this Fall! Are you ready?

Kir

Journeyman
Mine, but I normally swap out Parrying 60 and Necro for 120 Parrying, then run Bushido Mastery.

Paragon Barlon is the only thing I cannot solo consistently...

Sampire Spare Gears.png

gwen

Slightly Crazed
View attachment 122491
naked
View attachment 122493
fully dressed real skills showing
Looks even more weird for me. You have necromancy only for vampire embrace ? Why you need LRC if you have no spirit speak ? Corpse skin with 20 SS from human perk is quite low. Drop Necromancy to 99 and use + necromancy skill ring or bracelet when you cast it after resurrection. Take jewels off when successful.
There are stats you can put on weapon , jewelry and armor and all have different caps. Some can be put on 1 or 2 of the above. So usually me and others are trying to put on weapon something you cannot put elsewhere. Like hit spells , area. Putting HCI on weapon (which you can easily get on jewels or armor) looks no good for me.
Also note that caps for same stats are different. Jewels can have 10 Dex and 5 Stam maximum. Armor can have 5 DEX and 10 STAM. You can make way better suit just using cheap legendaries . No offense meant.
Standard Samphire starter suit
6pieces of exceptional agapite/verity armor with 4HP 7STAM 7Mana 7LMC
and starter jewels
7STR 7DEX 13 HCI 13DCI 22 DI
If you have imbuer (by your axe I see you have) will be way better. No essences needed for this suit.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For some reason I had this down as starting on the 4th of Nov.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
For some reason I had this down as starting on the 4th of Nov.
it was in the newsletter with that date
but Kyronix said the other day that it would be a mid-month release.

sounds like when they turn off halloween content
they will turn it on...
which I think is good because then that content will go into mid December
give us a lil bit longer to do Hythloth
(once that starts, I probably won't get anyone to help with Hythloth
which in itself could be good, no sampires pulling the paragons to get us tamers killed
on purpose)

gwen

Slightly Crazed
no sampires pulling the paragons to get us tamers killed
on purpose)
My thrower -tamer doing good in Hythloth. With ninja triton.
Change your tamer for more survival. When many people in dungeon pet can live with no healing at all. Since paragons rerarget