• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ultima Online Pacific shard Party ? ! ?

Kartman

Adventurer
Greetings every one ,
before I say more please don't ask me about UO LandFall project. I don't want to get in problems ( with illegal problems ) and I made video where I explain "Let's talk Episode 1".

That's done !!!! let's move on.

I recently get 15,000,000 million gold as young player at Pacific shard.
Would like to celebrate and invite you to small party ( just to have fun and go crazy ). Before I do it I would like to know:
What is the time zone in Ultima Online Pacific shard ?
What you would like expect from party ? ( prices: like gold ? )
or it's stupid idea ?
( If interested to know how I get that gold your more the welcome to see the video link. )
The video is not important anyway let me know what you think !

take care , see you soon !

Last edited:

elster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That video was amazing. I'm not exactly sure what's going on here, but you are awesome.

elster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm now watching the rest of your videos. You are a cool ass dude.

Not surprised stratics got their panties in a bunch and overreacted over this one.

Kartman

Adventurer
I'm now watching the rest of your videos. You are a cool ass dude.

Not surprised stratics got their panties in a bunch and overreacted over this one.
Thank you , I did this video before I post the project anyway please don't post it here at Statics ! Don't want to get in trouble. I hope you understand ! thanks

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It had nothing to do with Stratics, we have nothing against his creations. It was a copyright issue on the Ultima franchise name, which a developer confirmed was not a legal use of the franchise name as the creator did not have permission to use it.

If you have a problem with it, then bring it up with EA and Broadsword instead of bashing Stratics for it. We don't own UO, EA does.

Kartman

Adventurer
It had nothing to do with Stratics, we have nothing against his creations. It was a copyright issue on the Ultima franchise name, which a developer confirmed was not a legal use of the franchise name as the creator did not have permission to use it.

If you have a problem with it, then bring it up with EA and Broadsword instead of bashing Stratics for it. We don't own UO, EA does.
Thank you so much ! but could we not talk about it. I get lot of comments and I made big mistake.
The topic here is about "Ultima Online Pacific shard party "

I wanted to get answers:
What is the time zone in Ultima Online Pacific shard ?
What you would like expect from party ? ( prices: like gold ? )​

I hope to have great time with you guys.
thank you in advance !