• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Ultima Online Meets Star Wars Pre Age of Shadows! (Roses set)

Samhain

Adventurer
I have always been a hoarder, like many others in UO. I have heard from many discussions in game, that I indeed share this disorder and it is quite common. Call me a nerd, but I have always liked old clothing and roses. Especially with unique or comical names on them. Also with names that make me smile whether by association or bringing a good memory. I also collect things in real life and have always been a Star Wars fan. Going through items from an older account Broadsword recovered for me, I came across a very prized collection I totally forgot I had. This is a nice set of Pre AOS (publish 18) gift roses. If anyone knows of any Star Wars characters not shown, let me know please. I would like to keep this collection and plan on it, but if anyone has an idea on a value, I wouldn't mind hearing it as well.
However, I have a feeling a value for this type of item is based on personal interest. I guess I would be interested in hearing if something like this interests them as well. I also collect these type of items in Bone Containers, marked crafter items, etc. 1680617527644.png

Last edited: