• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) UK players

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning all,

Is there any UK players out there who play on weekday evenings or weekends? The reason I ask is i've often played Siege (on and off) but get a bit lonely playing solo and tend to simply drift away from it.

Just wondered if anyone from the UK was around?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) If you log in around now and say 'hi' in general chat almost everyone who answers will be UK or mainland Europe.

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I work during the day and can only really come on UK evening time, which may cross over slightly with the US players, but only slightly!

Looking to re-activate my account this weekend (and re-set myself up on ICQ).

If anyone is interested in chatting to an old player with no clue in regards to new items/changes etc PM me (or post here) your ICQ numbers so I can add you once i've installed it.

Just looking for some casual fun and advice on what to do with my character.

(P.S - Much appreciated Petra)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*tips hat* Shout out when you get here. Until then...

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Plenty of us play these sort of hours. You can find me around at different times :)

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Big thank you to all those who helped me get re-started in UO and on Siege.

A special thanks to the very kind stealther who dropped 250k at my feet, very much appreciated! Allowed me to place and build a small plot outside of Zento, which is awesome.

Next step is to decorate said house and also choose which kind of skills ill settle on.

Currently looking at a standard mage with hiding/stealth to combat my lack of items and PvP ability without them ;)

Again thank you all, glad I returned to Siege and not a Prodo shard!

B

Bulldog

Just a question - not wanting to start a flaming session - Is it worth restarting - is there a player base? Im sure I still have accounts with characters but they would be old templates :) .. like 3/4 years old. Anyone know if I can restart them for free to see what on earth is on them? :)

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Evening Bull,

I've only been back for the weekend and put in about, mmm, 4 hours over this time. Like yourself I had no idea what my character was like however decided to re-open the account due to the age (Ethy Mount).

The shard, while not full of players is rather steady. Theres always people in global chat and something going on.

Coming back will depend on what you wan't to do. I've came back a few times in the past and quit soon after because there wasnt as much 'action' as I remembered, but in truth there won't ever be again. Im just back now to play casually a few hours a week and hopefully get involved in some players comings and goings, PvM, PvP etc etc.

Still need to decide if I wanna keep with my Magery skillset or move to something more fun, but less usable, an Archer Fisherman ;)