• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UI Pinco's I need help

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello!
I'm having problems with my User interface, and could not solve it:
1- I use the UOC and I was happy with this new edition of Pinco's UI, but to enable the UI in my options in game I have one char with Pinco's UI; the User interface is in "default" but with Pinco's working and my UOC works great. :thumbsup:
2-But not everything is flowers... other char to load Pinco's... My interface is with the new appearance of the char status spread through my screen and the worst is that I can not move these icons of health, strength and mana of stats of my screen. :thumbdown:
I wonder if it's possible I have the appearance of my first char with Pinco's working, or perhaps a way I move these icons to a place that does not congest my screen. :please:

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
As far as I know, all the icons in Pinco's can be moved, if we're talking about the same thing, but sometimes the lock/unlock button that lets you move them can be hard to find. It' usually on the lower right or lower left and looks like a little lock. If this is not what you're talking about, a screen shot would help clarify.

Arroth Thaiel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are talking about having health/str/mana icons in a hot bar, you can also right click on the icon and choose "unlock hotbar", then try to move it around.