• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UI help and Mod help

• Thread starter Twidget72
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Twidget72

I installed a few mods to help with the game the other day:
Squared
Crafting Info tooltips
Nix All Messy Bits Lining Actionbuttons (or NAMBLA)

I set some of the options on Squared but didnt really mess with the NAMBLA stuff but now I have no user interface, action bars and cannot use any skills. I can use Squared though.

So I went back and removed all of the addons but I still have the same problem with no user interface, no action bars and cannot use any skills. The only thing I can do is use the slash commands but I do not know if there is a slash command to bring up the options. I cannot even bring up the game menus to reset the game to the default settings.

:wall: Can someone please help me or give me some advise on how I can reset the game defaults.