• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UBWS Composite Bow

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have inherited some stuff from a 9yr old account and one of the items was a UBWS comp bow.

I didn't realise such a thing existed, was it something that stopped spawning?

D

Dragon Slave.

Yeah they no longer spawn, and the property doesn't work to the best of my knowledge. It was a goof on EA's part. I guess bows were never intended to have that property. Hope that helps.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah they no longer spawn, and the property doesn't work to the best of my knowledge. It was a goof on EA's part. I guess bows were never intended to have that property. Hope that helps.
Spot on.

They are still relatively common and not really considered a major rare. Sometimes they fetch a lot, but that's because people think the UBWS actually works (which it doesn't).

Value? I guess 1-3m.

M

Mythic

I purchased my UBWS comp bow for 1.1 mil off a vendor knowing full well the UBWS would not work, It now sits in a bag waiting to be displayed in an archery museum. I bought it becuzz i sold my old UBWS bow at a local auction house for 650k before I envisioned my museum, LOL me wonders If it wasnt the same bow.

Oh this is off topic but can anyone tell me the difference between the prepatch and postpatch wildfire bows? And how rare are bows with the old para charges on them, used to be called ghouls touch though.