• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Uber, UBER ring

R

RichDC

Howdy folks,

A guildmate was telling me he got a ring the other day which is God-like and i wanted a price check to make sure he doesnt get ripped of...

Mods are

15%hci
15%dci
Str(or int bonus not sure) 7
DI 25%
LMC 8%

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy folks,

A guildmate was telling me he got a ring the other day which is God-like and i wanted a price check to make sure he doesnt get ripped of...

Mods are

15%hci
15%dci
Str(or int bonus not sure) 7
DI 25%
LMC 8%
Be worth ALOT more if it was a bracelet tbh

my guess 50mil+ as its almost 100% intensity on 5 mods.

R

RichDC

Can i ask as to why if it was bracelet more(i only ask because 50%ep gonna hurt soon)

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u answered your own question :) for those of us that use EP, if they nerf the heal pots that is fine, I mostly use the EP for str and agil pots to get to 120 hp, 180 stam and 93 mana.

T

Turdnugget

What did he get this off of?

I think EP is overrated...That would be great for a number of templates though. Especially for a sampire unless you're trying to cram more skills or resists.

C

Chaosy

To be honest, I don't consider it to be worth that much. With all the new replicas, val hammer gear, arties, and faction items, it's pretty easy to max out a suit.

If the str was EP, it would be a different story.

T

Turdnugget

I wouldn't say it's worth 50mil... but definately in the mills... Great ring for PvP/PvM. I'd use it =) I use a similar one on my sampire...11 swords, 12hci,13dci, 22DI.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd pay 20 for it right now if he wanted to sell. It's worth that to me 'cause I'm not a EP user. I agree though that it's not worth as much as it would be with EP.

B

Balian of Asgard

What did he get this off of?

I think EP is overrated...That would be great for a number of templates though. Especially for a sampire unless you're trying to cram more skills or resists.
overrated?
how so?
if it is not worthy, why is there a proposal to nerf it again.

what do you primarily do, pvp or pvm?

T

Turdnugget

Overrated because a lot of people bank their template on having EP.

I think it's a crutch. Sure it does wonders... but it's not true PvP when the other person is chuggin 24/7 and that's the only way they can stay alive.

I don't want to derail this thread though.

P.S. I heavily PvP and PvM.

A

Arch Magus

I'll help getthis thread back on track.

Hey dude, that ring is an extremely unique item and even more Uber than Uber, you UBERin me? I Uber you did. lol:hug:

He shouldn't get rid of it. It's an Artifact unto itself. Worth more than gold in my opinion.:D

A

Arch Magus

HAHA.! I just realized the OP is RichDC. Sorry bud but I've always found your stories to be a little farfetched at times. :eek:

This ring probably doesn't even exist. Pics or it doesn't.:hug:

D

damonAKAdemonkiller

where is this ring? sounds nice like would be in my bush temp

R

RichDC

The ring was on Atlantic,

It has been transfered to Great Lakes and sold for 200mil.