• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Uber sword valuation

• Thread starter Tane Darkbane
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Kratos Aurion

tripple slayers fetch 5-10m

with the undead/demon, maybe 15-20.

In a pvm sense the weap would almost be useless IMO without benefitial mods.

you should have included this on your original thread.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think 5-10 mil is more appropriate. The sword is slow which makes it pretty much usless to use in any ocassion. So for collecting purpose 5-10 mil is more than enough. I had one that was a Kantana Elemental/Demon/Undead with 20% DI. That one I bought it for 25 ml.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this sword should do the double slayer damage to the DF correct? it is a shame it doesnt have any ssi and di or some leech or sumpin cuz that would make this the only wep u would need to take to doom :) still technically could be i guess, but i wouldnt hehe

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this sword should do the double slayer damage to the DF correct? it is a shame it doesnt have any ssi and di or some leech or sumpin cuz that would make this the only wep u would need to take to doom :) still technically could be i guess, but i wouldnt hehe
The main issue with double damage to DF is that he tends to turn on you and do extra damage to you. So you would need some pretty decent LL (necro e.g.). But it's a hard to handle thing.