• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Uber question

L

Little Sadie

I made yet another toon tonight. She will be another ATTA toon but will be an uber this time. I want to make her a 2 track uber but have a question. If I keep her as 15 laff will I only ever be able to carry 20 gags? That doesn't seem like a lot for a vp. I am already loving not having to garden, fish, race, or golf for laff! And being task free is the ultimate in freedom! I am well on my way to my level 4 gags and just started her an hour ago. So how hard are 15 laff ubers anyway? :p

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never had a 15, but man.. 25 was hard gag-wise. Good luck with it!

S

soupandquackers

15 laff seems really difficult bc once your gags get up to cake and whatnot just think some level 6's have attacks that can take out 13 so you will be pretty much be dead if something misses, and when you get to the vp battle some take out 20 and 24 one hit sad better hope lure doesn't miss :p. im at least trying to get pass 40 laff so i can survive 2 hollywood level 12 attacks during the vp.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure she's aware of the dangers involved. I gotta tell you, after working the mouse (3 track uber) to HW50, the horse (43 laff 4 track) is cake. You'd probably have an easier time gag-wise than my mouse, since you only have two tracks to split the gags between.

L

Little Sadie

LOL Elga! I realize it is going to be tough to even survive a hit but that is the challenge for me. I know I will have more losses the wins so that doesn't bother me. What worries me is trying to get into factories with no sound and only 15 laff. I want to get my suit soon but who in their right mind will even go in with me? LOL! Her name is Atta Whack.

F

Flippers

Hello Little Sadie

You can also take Nonna's lead. She is a 29 laff dog who got to carry gags but remained a 2 track uber and started at 24 laff. You just wouldnt be a supernoob, a term often used for ubers who max at 25 or below.

I dont think you even have to go that far to earn a 25 gag bag. Isnt Loony Louis (used clown cars) the one who gives that out? With some shopping around you can get him right after Flippy at 16 laff. It's possible Sad Lisa did that as she maxed at 21.

L

Little Sadie

I am going to attempt it as a supernoob as you call it. If I find it too difficult then I can always add more laff and gags on. I really want a challenge so will try the 15 laffer for now. Thanks for all the advice!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I am working on a freebie acct for a few days and I have a toon with 17 laff that has the OPTION of a 25 bag already.

Hope this helps.

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A friend of mine never even got the eraser he went straight to SBHQ. It was alot of fun VPing with him, but tell your friends not to waste unites trying to save you. I love ubers ever since I met my first 20 laff toon with a B-day cake. I never was brave enough myself to do an under 30 laff uber, I think Rosie was 34 laff. I sure applaud those of you who do it! Have fun and Good luck!

L

Little Sadie

Well, I am going to give it a try anyway. I'm already seeing how tough it is to get almost taken down by 2 level 4 cogs in Donald's Dock. The humilation! LOL! It is a pain to run back to the pg after getting 2 cogs. Once my gags get better I will brave some buildings with friends. I'm not going into factories til I get my storm and b-day cake. That might be a while since I work two other toons too. No hurry and having fun while getting there!

F

Flippers

Sadie, before Kertruffle did her tasking, I maxed her throw and squirt. 4-1/2 hrs in TTC. She solo'ed 1 and 2 level bldgs when she hit Donald's Dock to get through the tasks in 3 hours. Ditto in DG and had help for the key and coach zuccini. 3 hrs for that incl the key hunt. Played in a VP with CCG that evening to get Sellbots for a HQ task from MML. She ended that day just shy of getting TP access from Dr Fret. Top toons for tasks and bldgs. I've never seen anyone come close to her stats on tasks. The cogs barely had a chance to touch me in those bldgs, and I hadnt any lure to work with.

This isnt a brag. It's just that you learn some special priorities under special circumstances. They get you through.

L

Little Sadie

Wow Flippers you were busy. LOL! I can't come close to that. My best record was going from 15 laff to 105 laff in 15 days. I started Sadie and worked on her constantly til finishing Dreamland. Honestly, back then I had no idea what working gags was. I just breezed through the tasks at hand. I never even knew I could shop for tasks. Talk about a noob. LOL! My gags on Sadie were pretty bad. I remember seeing Jelly on the steps to the CJ. He whispered to me Lets use drop! LMAO! I was 119 laff and still needed the piano I think. Boy, I was pathetic. Now I concentrate on the gags. I coudn't care less if I maxed another toon. I love working new toons and working gags. Battles and getting the endless merits, bux, and so forth are boring. Give me a new toon running carefree through TTC any day over that. LOL!

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Too long to win the contest apparently lol. I dunno at the time I was playing alot, but prolly a day or two.

Y

Yippie Fiddletoes

Yeah. Before my big toon, I had a 15 uber with level 6 gags ( I got banned before I reached 7 ) and it was very hard gag-wise.