• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Uber jewelry and armor

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction ends Wednesday @ 8PM EST (GMT-5)

10 minute rule
5m increments

Reserves:

1 - 20m
2 - 150m
3 - 30m
4 - Yanked for a guildie
5 - 300m
6 - 75m
7 - 50m
8 - 40m
9 - 80m

Last edited:

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been receiving a lot of private inquiries for 5/6 and I regret to inform that I got an offer I cannot refuse.

They are no longer for sale.

Henrique

Adventurer
I don't understand that , If u put a Item in Auction , its supposes the peoples give a bid on auction until somebody win that item !!
If u didn't puts Reserve or Buyout , makes more sense if we leave the auction in action ( running ) - this way everybody can know how much u sold the item !!

I would like understand that !!

( note . If u make a post " Accepting offer on this item " Its totally different , but u put a item in auction , that's my point )

personal caio

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I don't understand that , If u put a Item in Auction , its supposes the peoples give a bid on auction until somebody win that item !!
If u didn't puts Reserve or Buyout , makes more sense if we leave the auction in action ( running ) - this way everybody can know how much u sold the item !!

( note . If u make a post " Accepting offer on this item " Its totally different , but u put a item in auction , that's my point )

up

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yeah it was a pretty **** thing of me to do but if someone is gonna offer me that much, my hands are tied.