• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Uber clean splintering cleaver

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
Taking offers on this awesome cleaver,if i like price ill sell it,thanks.
i have set a reserve price and buyout price.
reserve 300m,buyout 600m

Last edited:

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
ok,seems like there is interest in this item, IM going to run this as an auction with a reserve and buyout price,and i will end this 24 hours from now,thanks.

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
Sold to who cause i won auction then you reneg?
Like I TOLD YOU IN PM!,no one met the reserve in this auction! YOU DID NOT WIN!.

As for who i sold it to its none of your business,if the person who i sold it to wants to disclose this information then he will,thats none of my business either.

Vic

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Just wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to see what kind of ****** you are and not to bother bidding on any of your ****. No haggle just some bs about reserve that you added mid thread.

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
Just wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to see what kind of ****** you are and not to bother bidding on any of your ****. No haggle just some bs about reserve that you added mid thread.

HOLY CRAP DUDE!, you have some ISSUES!,MY ORIGINAL THREAD STATES! IF I LIKE PRICE I WILL SELL IT!!!??? AND NEVER SAID IT WAS AN AUCTION TILL AFTER I ADDED RESERVE PLUS BUYOUT PRICE?? NOT MY F'IN FAULT YOU DIDNT NOTICE RESERVE OR BUYOUT PRICE!!!, IF YOU WANTED IT THAT BAD YOU WOULD PAY THE BUYOUT PRICE some people jesus!.:facepalm:

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
Wtf is a libtard? anyway's this is over and i did nothing wrong,you obviously are just trolling now.