• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mining] Types Of Ore

dannybower

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have been mining all day worked my skill up to 90 and I have not had any type of ore but iron over and over again I know its luck most of the time but I must be doing something wrong or im just really unlucky can anyone help me out with this.

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arrrr, that do seem very strange. Meself would go to Delucia or Cove and mine the whole town.

dannybower

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
ive been to Delucia still all iron ill give it another shot tho see what I get this time thanks

dannybower

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Arrrr, that do seem very strange. Meself would go to Delucia or Cove and mine the whole town.
just done another half hour in delucia hitting every rock face I came in contact with and still nothing but iron it don't have anything to do with me still having a trial account does it?

dannybower

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
ye I got so into training the skill I forgot all about that I was on a trial for now :) an ther was me thinking it was just my bad luck lol

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arrrr, at least ye do be ready 'n' rarin' ta go fer when yer account is fully enabled!