• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Two questions regarding Khaldun

Skelf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First - Do we know yet which monsters drop Cult artefacts? Seems there are still Khaldun regulars in most of the dungeon areas...so is it just the Champ spawn mobs that drop?

Second - Do we know what resists the second, third, fourth level spawns have and what the boss has? The 3 x 100% resists the FIRST level skellies have seriously complicates a Sampire's life..lol Either I mash Consecrate Weapon every few secs or have a rack of Caddellite 100% elemental weapons....and I'm gonna love making those for a 2 month event...pfft. Now if later spawn levels don't show the 100% resist pattern, I might just run Consecrate for the first level and concentrate on optimising the weapons for the other levels and boss.

Any info very welcome guys. Cheers and GL hunting.

PS Does Luck have any effect on artefact drop rate? Anyone know?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It starts on Oct 1st.

You can go to TC and do the spawn if you want to see the critters.

Im sure there will be many lore screens up on Oct 1st.

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
First - Do we know yet which monsters drop Cult artefacts? Seems there are still Khaldun regulars in most of the dungeon areas...so is it just the Champ spawn mobs that drop?

Second - Do we know what resists the second, third, fourth level spawns have and what the boss has? The 3 x 100% resists the FIRST level skellies have seriously complicates a Sampire's life..lol Either I mash Consecrate Weapon every few secs or have a rack of Caddellite 100% elemental weapons....and I'm gonna love making those for a 2 month event...pfft. Now if later spawn levels don't show the 100% resist pattern, I might just run Consecrate for the first level and concentrate on optimising the weapons for the other levels and boss.

Any info very welcome guys. Cheers and GL hunting.

PS Does Luck have any effect on artefact drop rate? Anyone know?

Each different colored skeletal has ONE weak resist, and opposing spells have zero damage (minimal at best). LORE on test.

Pure mages suck on the "purple" ones, POISON is thier weakness, and us poor mages have no spells (i couldnt find one) that does meaningful damage. Yea, i can poison it, but not effective at all. EV's help some, but time consuming.

NECRO mages seem to work best. (didnt test it, but watched many devour the spawn with it)

Good luck.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any mob in there has a chance to drop the arties. It works the same as blackthorns, the more you kill the better your chances.
You can get drops without going near the champ if you don't want to, just kill enough of the cursed and lesser stuff in the earlier part of the dungeon (once it's switched on in October)

Skelf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aaahh...ok.... Drops work like Blackthorns. Good to know that as I missed that particular point.

The spawn is active on Europa btw, as are the chests. I don't know if the spawn is giving drop credit - no way I can think of to test that without a drop appearing - but the chests have given me ONE Cult artefact (out of maybe 30 chests). Again, don't know if this reflects the Oct/Nov drop rate but I suspect it's a bug as I got the one drop in the fifth chest I found. Sweet..I thought, it's like Exodus...but alas no. Many chests later...no more artefacts. Heh...so looking forward to October.

I have worked out the first and second level spawns which are essentially very similar. All I can really say is that if Consecrate Weapon was a piece of software, shares in the author's firm would be rocketing..;p

Eon Blue Apocalypse

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
There is a guy in luna atlantic shard right now with a full suit of the cult artifacts? Has this already started even though its not October 1st or was there another event with cult artifacts?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The artifacts are in the hidden chests right now.