• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

two important questions

• Thread starter Alex the Gray
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Alex the Gray

I posted these on the paladin and ninja boards, but you never get real answers until you post here. I'm tired of waiting so:
1). Does spell damage increase affect holy light (energy damage from chivalry)?

2). What is the latest and greatest word on the percent chance to transfer damage from yourself to your mirror image? Does this differ from pvm to pvp? And does any mod your opponenet has, (such as hci) affect that percent chance? If he/she (thinking about sister Krystal lol) has a high hci, will that lower your chance to transfer to your image?
Also, half the replies in the other forums are refering to ubersuits and decked out item based warriors. That won't cut it on siege- I need siege answers.
Thanks anyone in advance.
Also, any advice on chivalry and ninjitsu in pvp would be extra appreciated.

G

I have no Idea about #1, but as far as I know about #2, the higher your ninja, the greater the chance that your image will take the hit, as long as it is within
5 tiles of you I believe. No other mods affect this chance I believe, either in PvP or PvM.

A

Alex the Gray

thanks.
anyone know the exact formula or perctage of this? I'm trying to compare it to parry chance percentages.
Anyne else have any clue about spell damage increase on holy light?

I

imported_mo'gluk

skah ukee meeb guin tu answer

1. yes it does, but your karma is the initial decider of damage, with it being 100% energy and the max I every saw was like 25 with no resist, I have a 120 paladin maybe I wll test it....

2. it is a sliding scale that goes up as you ninja goes up but I believe that it is 75-85% to shift damage to mirror image, and from what I understand it is all the damage from one source and there may be an issure with weapons that give more athan one type of damage as to how you will see some damage go through.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

I posted these on the paladin and ninja boards, but you never get real answers until you post here. I'm tired of waiting so:
1). Does spell damage increase affect holy light (energy damage from chivalry)?

2). What is the latest and greatest word on the percent chance to transfer damage from yourself to your mirror image? Does this differ from pvm to pvp? And does any mod your opponenet has, (such as hci) affect that percent chance? If he/she (thinking about sister Krystal lol) has a high hci, will that lower your chance to transfer to your image?
Also, half the replies in the other forums are refering to ubersuits and decked out item based warriors. That won't cut it on siege- I need siege answers.
Thanks anyone in advance.
Also, any advice on chivalry and ninjitsu in pvp would be extra appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]
What ever happened to peoples' ability to experiment!?
You can easily determine answer to question one by yourself...
As for second question, get someone to attack you while you duplicates up!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

<blockquote><hr>

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

You are grumpy. If this person just went off to experiment on on something like this, someone might ask why they didn't just inquire on the forums.

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

YEAH YEAH YEAH!...and why are these questions so important anyways..they are moot points to me!

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

You are grumpy. If this person just went off to experiment on on something like this, someone might ask why they didn't just inquire on the forums.

[/ QUOTE ]
And... if he asked on this forum... that means the truth was revealed!
There is nothing like learning by doing!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

YEAH YEAH YEAH!...and why are these questions so important anyways..they are moot points to me!

[/ QUOTE ]
Why are you telling me? Please reply to the original poster.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

Yahaxithonix -----&gt;
&lt;------Mo'gluk

[/ QUOTE ]
Since, you said nothing ...
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
And... if he asked on this forum... that means the truth was revealed!
There is nothing like learning by doing!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, learning by studying the work of others complimented by further investigation that explores areas not completely explained in prior research is the best approach.

N

Noc

<blockquote><hr>

Actually, learning by studying the work of others complimented by further investigation that explores areas not completely explained in prior research is the best approach.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks political to me, you running for President Hat?

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

Because it's your fault,everything is your fault!!!

I

imported_mo'gluk

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Yahaxithonix -----&gt;
&lt;------Mo'gluk

[/ QUOTE ]
Since, you said nothing ...
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

it wuz nub ash warning rathre meeb wuz seein da future.... har har....

A

Alex the Gray

actually I asked because by experimenting I might get a rough idea whether there exists any change or not. But, there is a type of indivdual that lurks on these boards and forums. You can ask almost any question pertaining to UO, and they will give you the exact formula, ratio, percentage, time of day and blood type.
That person isn't me. But if I can get them to read my post, I think they live to share that knowldege they possess with others and I am only to happy to cooperate.