• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor two great suits for sale

Nash

Sage
hunterssuit.png snakessuit.png

both come with reptile cameo the top suit comes with anon boots, ssi epaulettes and corguls.. will require either morp earrings or to be elf... bottom suit reptile cameo ssi epaulettes shadow cloak of rejuvenation and 4 int boots and crimson... make offers on one or both suits no auction if i see and offer i like ill take it stuffs impossible to get anymore so hard for me to price it Hunter#9354 is discord or just comment on here

Nash

Sage
they make earrings for that and not all elves only the only elf item on second suit is the gorget and woodland chest... thing is its really too bad they dont spawn this stuff anymore

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So you want mega gold for a suit and the first thing the person has to do is replace items if they are not an elf, priceless.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Top sleeves and gloves r sweet!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cmon Frodo both suits are amazing
I never said anything about their stats or anything else but as is only Elves can wear them but you go right ahead and try to deflect the facts.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I never said anything about their stats or anything else but as is only Elves can wear them but you go right ahead and try to deflect the facts.
You would be hard pressed to find two suits like this that don't have elf only pieces, it's normal. Most dexxers are elves anyway and if not as the OP mentioned you just spend 100m or so on a set of faction morph earrings.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LMAO Whatever people. Not all DEXERS are Eleves and now after paying out uber gold you want people to pay another 100M so they can wear it, priceless. None of my suit pieces are Elves only.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
LMAO Whatever people. Not all DEXERS are Eleves and now after paying out uber gold you want people to pay another 100M so they can wear it, priceless. None of my suit pieces are Elves only.
So you are a competitor just trying to bash someone you are up against or are you are conscientious arbiter stopping someone getting ripped off for nothing more than thanks ? Either way you do this on a lot of threads trying to derail the sale but you never seem to get in trouble for it so you keep doing it. Anyone who has even a modicum of experience can see how good these are so your efforts won’t work. 100m isn’t really a lot if you are spending a few plat on a suit and if you can’t afford an extra 100m you shouldn’t be buying suits like this in the first place. It would make sense if you were trying to buy then and negotiate a price but the seller hasn’t set a price and as far as I can see you haven’t made an offer.