• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Two events on Thursday 21st (updated)

C

cheerful

Both at the same time, 8pm.

1, Nathan will be meeting with town leaders for peace talks in Moonglow.

2, Hannah will be at the hall to start her training, all are welcome to join.
(more details to follow on this one).

C

cheerful

Nathan has charged me with organising a training event for Hannah. To this end I have decided to avoid Ilshenar (Mericles favourite hangout) and any contact with orcs (possible infection) and have decided to travel to Tokuno where upon we will do battle with Serado and his minions (the irony of taking Hannah to a safe location to do battle with a champion boss does not escape me).
The area itself is very open and allows for a comfortable fighting arena that also makes for protecting Hannah much easier (rather than being penned in a dungeon corridor)
The spawn is large enough to accomodate a large group and is also made up of many different strengths of monsters.
As Hannah is training magery and a sword skill my advice to her would be to use hand to hand combat with the initial spawn and then revert to long range magery spellls as the spawn develops to the tougher levels.

I am hopefully that many Sosarians will join me on this venture..... it is our duty afterall.

Alyx Astarsis.