• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Two at Once!

U

uo addict

I had a shadowlord spawn each side of me. I cast armageddon and it did the spell effect for each of them! I wish I had taken a screenshot.

And yes, I got two cloaks.

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

Hm, I said this somewhere else and got told it didn't work. I guess the other guy might have been out of range or something.

F

Fayled Dhreams

and ...whomever manages a screenie of three at once ...
winnah (this round) of uo ...

lol

*see's the photoshops firing up across the globe*

G

I got my first cloak this morning. I saw the Shadowlord, ran up to him, and hit my macro. I must have lagged for a second...and then *boom* the spell effects went off and the battle continued.

I wasn't sure if I had been the first to hit the SL or not...I continued fighting until the 'Evil One' finally fell. I was pretty excited when I saw the Cloak of Corruption appear in my backpack.

Anyone on Chessy have some Blackrock they can spare? *grins* That was *awesome* fun!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I had a shadowlord spawn each side of me. I cast armageddon and it did the spell effect for each of them! I wish I had taken a screenshot.

And yes, I got two cloaks.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA

I did that the other day, we had two shadowlords chasing us all over the rift glow and I casted armageddon, used my one piece of blackrock while I was between both, then helped to kill both off and got two robes for both kills.

G

I did this also, and I had 2 pieces of blackrock on me and it used both. I was kind of mad.

G

Methinks the next time we see three Shadowlords all at once, they will not be ethereal.

F

fred252

<blockquote><hr>

and ...whomever manages a screenie of three at once ...
winnah (this round) of uo ...

lol

*see's the photoshops firing up across the globe*

[/ QUOTE ]

Such a pessimist.....

G

I heard from someone that there are some of those cloaks that do different things like most drain all your stats but some have a Mana Regen property to them. Any idea if this is true or not?