• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Twitter + EM Website

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
First off, I just want to say I have setup a twitter account which is @EM_Vereor. I do plan to tweet event announcements among other things. If you find that easier to keep track of goings on, you are free to use it.

Also I want to say, awhile back some of you may have noticed some of the EM sites had some malware warnings popping up. Due to that, I had been not updating the website, but all issues were resolved some time ago. I will try keeping that up to date as well, just so everyone has plenty of options to get EM updates. For anyone who isn't aware, the site is http://napavalley.uoem.net/

Last edited:

Schatzi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a heads up the EM site is not working anymore, and a lot of us do not
have twitter.

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Just a heads up the EM site is not working anymore, and a lot of us do not
have twitter.
What is the problem you are having with the website? It seems to be working fine.

As for twitter, some people use it, and it gives them another way to get EM updates. Of course I also post on Stratics, as well as on the town criers.

Schatzi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I click on the link in your post, it wants me to send an email.
When I type in the link in my browser I get taken to a Big smiley Face page or an invalid page. I am not the only one that gets the invalid page. And I understand about twitter, but as long as we can come here for updates it is all good. And the town cryers are up to date.

Have an awesome Day!

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Fixed the website URL in the post. Not even sure why it was written the way it was in there, but my bad!