• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Turning in too many BODs

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a note to those who might accidentally turn in more bods than the amount for the highest reward. I did this both with my smith and my tinker which reset the points to zero rendered the characters unable to bank points and have to collect rewards every time. I did it first with my smith but was uncertain about why he was having problems but with my tinker I was paying attention. I was trying to get the Automaton head and suddenly had zero points. I reported it as a bug and they fixed my characters but just thought I would report this here for your information. I guess the thing to do is when you hit the max claim the reward and don't, turn in any more BODs till you do.

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Its been like this forever. Once you hit cap on banking points, i think its 1200, you have to pick reward on each turn in , reward is based on the current bod you turn in

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so you have had your reward points set to zero and still forced to take some reward with every BOD? And the reward is not based on what you just turned in but on the total accumulated points.

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By the way I got my Automaton and am playing around with it. Seems to be getting stronger more powerful but can't lore it.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Once your points reach 1200. Every bod you turn in you will have to pick a reward for that bod. But it doesn't reset your stored points to 0.

After picking the reward for your current bod just single click the npc and choose to claim your reward with your stored points.

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm well my characters had their reward points set to zero so I could only pick the lowest rewards even though I had achieved the highest rewards points possible

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I reported it as a bug and they fixed my characters. I wonder if this has to do with the age of the account as mine is 20 plus years old