• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Turn off the no spell zone now, please.

G

The stuff in central Moonglow is done now in Tram; leaving the spells off now is just hurting rescue efforts. I do thank you guys for having it on for the first part of the second day tho.. was a blessing when the crowd was around.

G

<blockquote><hr>

The stuff in central Moonglow is done now in Tram; leaving the spells off now is just hurting rescue efforts. I do thank you guys for having it on for the first part of the second day tho.. was a blessing when the crowd was around.

[/ QUOTE ]I so agree, pls turn it off!

G

More fun idea... a "wild" magic zone due to the rift's corruption.

Cast a spell and pray you cast the one you intend to.

"Did I just Recall home or Ebolt myself?"

G

Yeah, Draconi added that in because me and a few other Mages teleported underneath the Blackrock Detector on Napa and accidentally trashed it with Fire Fields while messing around. After he fixed it, he then asked us to try to break it again, and none of our spells would work near it, like a Anti-Magic Zone. Between the Anti-Magic Zone and the Fence, we were able to see a good part of the beginning of the event on the second day. Here's a few screenshots of it.

C

Connor_Graham

"The stuff in central Moonglow is done now in Tram"

How do we know this? At some point or another the machine's affects will probably be reversed, or something along those lines.

M

midiguru

It's a little annoying but hardly a big deal once you walk outside the city gate everything is as it should be.

G

An Corp may not work in that zone, but bandages still do. I think some people sitting around the gate have "forgotten" that.