• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Turn-In's Wishlist:

S

Sang

1.) Vine Cord Sandles
2.) Hooded Robe (Trader or Cyloth color)
3.) Tokuno Dyes (we pick color)
4.) Europa gold cloth
5.) Necromancer blue cloth

Please continue!

G

Leave our cloth alone!

On a positive note, this is what will make me play UO again. Finally I can clear out my house's stuff!

I

imported_blesh

bring on the vine cords. thier all duped now, so its not like you devs have to worry about pissing off some random rare collector. and it makes it fair for us! just make them a not so common drop

I

imported_Chaucer of TS

20 ophidian items to buy an token that uncurses a cursed arti. Or, 50 ophidian items to get a token that will add one property to any regular arti.

G

Has anyone heard how long the ophidian turn-in portion of this event will last for? All I have seen so far is that it will be a 2 day event and that we will be able to turn in ophidian stuff.

I am off on holidays tomorrow and won't be back for 2 weeks or so. If it's a short term thing, then I'll give all my saved up ophidian stuff to a friend. If longer than the 2 weeks... well... I'll wait.

G

Personally I think it would be a good idea to have like, a points system, where an item is worth x amount of points and - after you reach a certain number of points - you can cash in your points for items (not something like artifacts, i've got them, I want something I don't already have!).

G

I am all for the vine cords would be about time they killed the market for them and put the hurts on some dupers. Sadly dupers have made tons already on them.

I wouldn't mind seeing some new shrouds in say blood red, white, light blue but not neon to name a few cool colors.

Could give us some cool ophidian themed items also would be interesting.

G

It says the turn-in isn't until next publish (pub 52 - we just had pub 51) - and I think it also says this event will be an ongoing thing, not just these 2 days, but going on for a few weeks =)

*edits* I cant find where I read that it will be an ongoing thing, but I'm certain I did =P I'll keep looking =) Turnin is definitely pub 52 though

G

Thanks for the info Teeshy... much appreciated. I have about 50 of the rations and it would be a shame for them to go to waste (other than eat them myself if I can...)

F

Fayled Dhreams

recent FoF leader:
The event schedule is posted! (If you can't make the scheduled portions of the event, there will be more to do over the next few weeks as well.) Schedule below the jump:

There ya go

Stigmatas

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DRACONI'S ROBE.

His robe tonight ruled. I want it. Maybe in red trim though. Although the yellow does work.

Make with the robes drac

I'll give u blackrock.