• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Turn In Should Be Based On Item Age

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since EA's backup of Ultima Online is much better than Stratics' backup of their own foum, I think they should do the Item Turn In based on the Item's age. The oldest Item in the game will garner the biggest pot while the newest gives nothing. Imagine turning in the oldest item in the game for a whopping Billion something gold. Cool!

Of course there shouldn't be a way to determine what the age of an item is. Makes it more interesting.

E

Emil IsTemp

No, not cool.

I have a stack of ribs from 10 years ago.. so thats worth a billion gold?

Were trying to fix this game remember?

L

Lord Drakelord

No, not cool.

I have a stack of ribs from 10 years ago..
Those must be from Fred Flintstone's Drive Inn. You know the ones that flip the Stone car over when the Car Hop brings them out.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have about 180k fish steaks from just before UO:R came out and a whole section of my house thats just things I moved around with me from my first 5 houses on moonglow.

L

love2winalot

No, not that crap, but Real, Old, Items, i say YES bring it on. How much for my 10 Practice Weapons?