• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Turn-in Question - Arti 11

Alcestis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all,

I have a question... Will the 10th anniversary gifts which also carry a "Artifact 11" mark also be eligible for turn-in?

That'd make their price go from 50k to 500k pretty much.

I hope not. Not actually liking the concept - or rather what ppl have done with it- too much.
Stuff that's actually nice to have and cool to use keeps losing value,
while absolute junk is becoming more and more expensive with this Cleaning.
Makes no sense to me :|

B

Birdseye

Well, what i want to know is, what are we all expecting the outcome of this 'cleaning' to achieve?

Are we going to see a faster game?

Is it going to improve the performance enough to bring back old players, or is it just another 'sweetner' to distract us from the fact that when there are more than 20 people on the screen, the game sux, and lags like a pancake?

We all remember the last Moonglow event. It was lousy.

There, got that off my chest.:sad2:

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that we're going to see a change soon, big change and the clean up gets rid of stuff thats useless...

I just wish people would stop complaining personally, constructive comments is one thing. but all I see is people complaining...

Hey at lest its better than nothing...

But if we got nothing then people would still complain...

Cant please some people :(

S

SilentFoxXy

Hey all,

I have a question... Will the 10th anniversary gifts which also carry a "Artifact 11" mark also be eligible for turn-in?

That'd make their price go from 50k to 500k pretty much.
:|
I posted exactly the same question on UOHALL several days ago

Here- http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=3580

As it stands the answer seems to be YES. One person handed one in and received a 10,000 point voucher.

That said, Draconi hasnt replied in person, and as such its still kinda up in the air.

Personally, I have removed 99% of these items from all my vendors until we get a solid yeah or ney.

These items and their value is all in mind, as obvioulsy their value is equal to the value of the rewards received.

Now if someoone considers the Lucky Ring/Brace @ 150,000 to be worth many millions, then maybe 15 x Level 11 artifacts total are also worth many millions.

However, if these top end rewards are worth 1m, then........

Spring Clean is a great idea, lets us shift rubbish (Personally now have over 1500 items in chests just waiting for the publish) and gives us a few new items to look at and admire for coming months.

Also, if the gossip and rumour mill is to be believed, something fun, and good is in the air.....

CatT.

S

SilentFoxXy

"Do the artifacts that drop in the Anti-Virtue dungeons count as 10,000 point artifacts in Spring Cleaning?"

Yes - they're labeled as Level 11 artifacts, after all. (Note: The Virtue Armor and other special items that drop via the same system but are NOT labeled "Artifact Level 11" can NOT be turned in for points at all.)

Hurrah

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yah ive been snapping these beauties up all week from 10-50k

Awesome!!