• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tuesday nights peerless: 7pm gmt @ Umbra bank

C

cheerful

Tidying up with new thread.
Tonight we will start with Lady Melisande which is quite straight forward and should not take too long and then move into the Twisted Weald to play with Irk and friends on our way to the Dreadhorn.
Any template can be used for these two. Off to work now will post more on my return. Don't forget uoguide for info.
Thanks
Alyx.

S

Satanatra

I have to say that ive often wandered over to the Umbra bank to meet the players who gather there and you will NEVER meet a nicer bunch of players.

New to peerless and want guidance?
Veteran player looking to chill out and pop a few bosses?

Id be there every night if my schedule allowed it.

:heart: Alyx and Sexxy Hexy.

C

cheerful

Satanatra;766755<3 Alyx and Sexxy Hexy.[/QUOTE said:
doh, how comes he gets to be the sexy one? :)

To do Melisande you need a bone machette which i will supply but if you want to do the recipe quest talk to Jamal the fisherman who wanders about outside the grove, be aware that you need to use your smith for the quest to obtain the recipe.
Melee templates can be used for Mel but what tends to happen is that when the warrior is low on HP he runs and it turns into a Benny Hill sketch, Mel chasing warrior, pets chasing Mel, tamers chasing pets and the rest of us just chasing.

Before we do the Dreadhorn quest we need to speak to Lorekeeper Calendor in Heartwood to be able to enter the Twisted Weald. If memory serves, once the Dreadhorn is dead you can return to Calendor for a reward.
7pm gmt UMBRA bank.
cya there
Alyx

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, i can not make it tonite as my son has poped round and he wants all my attention.
Hope to c u all again soon :)

C

cheerful

Sorry, i can not make it tonite as my son has poped round and he wants all my attention.
Hope to c u all again soon :)
Has he ever wanted to do peerless before :)
Hope to see you on Wednesday then Myph.

C

cheerful

well we were at umbra 10 mins before and 10 mins after 7gmt. Sorry not sure what bst time is.
Currently still at blighted grove i'll wait outside for 10 mins now. the time now is 8.40 gmt

Faith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmz I am waiting at the drop in for dreadhorn! Don't know where anyone is :(

C

cheerful

We are about to go in for the first Mel, at umbra bank for 10 mins.

C

cheerful

About to start dreadhorn will be at umbra bank until 9.30 bst.

C

cheerful

Sorry again for the mix up, closing this thread you can flame me in the new one :)