• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

tso download

• Thread starter Connie Johnson
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connie Johnson

anyone have the link to download and reinstal tso so i an can come in and say goodbye to my friends that are left i havnt been playing because my game got corrupted and didnt know where to find the download if there even is one anymore.

G

Gilly

There is an installer.

If this link does not work, for some reason, you can find the direct link on theBlog. It's on the right side under the EA homepage link.

K

Kaiden

There is an installer.

If this link does not work, for some reason, you can find the direct link on theBlog. It's on the right side under the EA homepage link.
It works, and surprisingly fast. It only took roughly an hour & a half to download, as opposed to a day and a half in the past.

Good luck!

C

Connie Johnson

well maybe someone can help.... i get to prepareing cartography and it wont load any further thas what the other one was doing ... anyone know how to fix it!?

G

Gilly

I had this issue as well, and Black Shadow provided a fix on his site, that worked for me. :)

There is a discussion of other methods, in the help forum, if that does not work for you.

C

Cherri Bear

:danceb: Thank you Gilly and Black Shadow from me too! I used Black's fix and got back in today! :thumbsup: