• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trying to return after many years.....

Badseed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello everyone.....

Trying to return after many years away and having problems linking my account....

I do not want to play email tag, Is there a phone number for account help or even billing (they want my money I'm sure) that I can call?

also....
Is there still a "online chat support" that works? seen a few links leading to dead ends for a "live chat"

Please if you can help with a number or live chat info I would really appreciate it....

Looking forward to getting back in game....and Thanks in advance for any info you might have...
Badseed...

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
good luck with initiating phone support - you have to go through the entire system to request a call back. i spent 2 weeks with this to get all of my old UO accounts liked up to a single account in the Origin interface. such a confusing mess really. it also wound up linking EVERY online account I have for ALL my EA games - from Spore to Pogo and on and on. REALLY think about this... I'm still organizing through the mess and I am not comfortable with everything being linked up to a single email address - that is dangerous.

here's EA's instructions and what I had to follow to get back into UO with my accounts:
https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center

Last edited: