• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trying to place a home over the burning.....

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trying to place a home over the burning spots I am getting a message on teh lower left saying True over and over again, any idea what this is?

S

Sarphus

Probably debugging code. A dev was probably testing whether "blocked" state was set while they targeted various places in the burned out building to make sure you can't place on top of a burning building.

T

Teufel_Hund

Martin for me it said first that "Housing can not be placed in this area" then underneath it said true

S

Strawberry

On Test, it says "True" in the lower left corner when my character is eligible to place a house and "False" when she's still in that seven-hour window after placing a house.

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What Strawberry said...you can click on the placement tool in a dungeon, a building, Luna bank and get "true" to show up in your journal and your screen so long as you're eligible to place. It shows false if you can't.