• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trying to find a map?! (UOAM)

S

Sophia S-C

I downoaded UOAM and was told they stopped updating it. Im looking for another map! Please help! I tried Uo Cart, I cant seem to get a download....

S

Sophia S-C

Hrm, Now its just a black screen.. Cant detect no maps....

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Assuming you started Cartographer as Administrator, right click the map, choose 'options', then bottom left click the 'rebuild' button. Wait for a while until it builds the map.

C

Chorum

Hello ,

I guess i have a similar problem . I downloaded also all and just get a black window with my account name shown also with a small green dot . But i cant manage to pass this black screen .
Always when i use the options and then rebuild i recive after start the message : cannot locate all maps . Press Ok to generate missing map files . If you are running UOAM please close it before continuing .
(I have the game running and started the game with UO Assist because thats needed if i read the instructions correct .)

Now i get the error message : Something had some of your client files locked ! Please close all UO related applications and restart UOC .

it would be great if someone could help , thanks alot
Chorum

*update*

now it worked - i was just a bit to stupid to update the maps corrrect .....