• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Truth or myth?

archiv

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wasnt sure wherer to put this but...A while back someone mentioned to me that there is a pair of rare drops on the two spiders, Malefic and Virulent, in Twisted Weald. A bow and quiver combo. I believe they said it was like the armor sets, wear them both and get an extra bonus...Anyway. Has anyone ever heard of or seen these? Killed more of those things then I care to count and have yet to see anything even remotely rarish so thought I'd finally ask.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance

archiv

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very interesting, thank you very much. Now, anyone know if these indeed do fall from Malefic and Virulent?

Thank you again!

O

Old Man of UO

My understanding is those only drop from Peerless and Dark Father.

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got my bow from a Dark Father... and no it did not drop in my pack.. had to be looted from the corpse! Wonder how many of those have been left behind?

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very interesting, thank you very much. Now, anyone know if these indeed do fall from Malefic and Virulent?

Thank you again!
See the UO Guide article you were linked to.

The Marksman set pieces should not come from those 2 creatures.

If someone has information that contradicts this, they should either let me know or make a UO Guide account and edit that article themselves.

-Galen's player

O

Old Man of UO

Got my bow from a Dark Father... and no it did not drop in my pack.. had to be looted from the corpse! Wonder how many of those have been left behind?
NONE of the set pieces drop into your pack and always have to be looted... worth spending the time and waiting until the DF corpse goes public! I've got a set piece or two that way.