• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trues / Event / Carbon made Spellbook for sale on LS

• Thread starter danger powers
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

danger powers

The time has come the danger said to talk of other things...

It is with great sadness that I'm preparing to move on from UO... I haven't had time to play at all in almost two years and so I'm selling most of my worldly goods...

Tray - NS - server birth
2nd Place in the Lake Superior Build a Better BBQ Contest (Gold Hued map)
White Muffin
Bloody Bandage
Spellbook from the write a Guide for UO.com contest thingy (made by GM Carbon) - Reads: "Thou art giving me laughs? Why thank thee! By Danger Powers"

I also have a wide variety of strange hued items: blue bread, red plane, purple lamb / red torches, red peas, blue pouch etc.

I don't have ICQ any more but I can be reached on AOL at "Charred Jawa" If you Private Message me w/ your ICQ number I can send you a message from my AOL acct etc (it's possible for the two to talk but sometimes tricky to figure out for some)

D

danger powers

Here are the current bids that folks have made. I will be taking bids until 8pm Sunday night PST.

BBQ contest prize -60m Matt
Blue Bread -
Red Plane -
Thou Art Giving Me Laughs? Why Thank Thee - by Danger Powers spell book -55m Alec
Red Torch - 4m Matt

Red Peas - 16m Matt
White Muffin - 1m uoguyz
bloody bandy -2m Alec
Ceremonial Lantern -260m Matt

Hokuto purple wine -
Purple leg of lamb -
Blue Pouch - 5m uoguyz
Tray -10m Alexander_Smithy

U

uoguyz

Hi,
I would like to bid 5 Mil on the pouch. Do you have any info on where it came from or how you got? Also, if you have any wierd or special containers I would be intrested in them as well. Thanks.

Also, ill bid 1 mil on the muffin.

M

mdacc#one

is the green ceremonial lanttern dyed? Thought they were red from Sonoma?

D

danger powers

The pouch came from Asuka or so I was told. I believe it came about the same way much of the odd hued stuff. It was available off NPCs ages ago for one day only... or that's the explanation I've been told for all of it. We discussed it a lot back when x-shards first began and people started swapping the stuff around. Some like the gold marks seemed to be more common than others but I suppose that depends on which shard you played.

D

danger powers

It definitely came from sonoma and wasn't dyed. I believe they came in several colors for that event, some red some green and possibly others. I have never tried to dye it as I like it quite a lot this color

G

I really wish I could buy that BBQ prize.
I hope you sell to someone who will give it a proper home!

U

uoguyz

Are you done taking bids? Just checking because I have not heard anything. Thanks.

G

I just answered my second question by, uh, reading. Funny how that works.

D

danger powers

Yes, bidding is closed and the winning prices are above. Sorry for the delay in contacting the winners but I will be messaging you shortly!

-Danger