• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

True friends?

D

dwightjune

I've been trying to get my account set so that I can have true friends and after getting a forgoten parent code I have managed to select the allow true friends option. But now what do I do? Where do I get the codes and ect.????

Good ol’ Spiffy brn cat 105 laff max gags trapless, MH12 TW7 BS3 FL1

Good ol’ Duke brn dog 31 laff 2tu, 4thr, 4sq

E

Electroflap

After you get past the parent password.. there will be 2 yellow buttons..and there is a space to type ..one button says get true friend code..(click on that to get a code to give to someone).. if someone has given u a code then you type it in the box and hit the second button that says submit true friend code..All codes are in the format of this TT xxx xxx..

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please, no codes in this forum. Use the proper forum for that.