• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trouble with uogamecodes + EA Support

S

Slopp

So I'm having trouble purchasing a coide using a credit card on that website. I emailed ea support last thursday and have not gotten an answer yet. Does it usually take this long for them to give you an answer? I could just call but the last experience I had with an ea rep was horrible. lets just say english is not their first language. hey I'm not saying my english is any good, but still I couldn't understand a word the rep was saying and also the phone connection was horrible, I believe it was a call center located in India or somewhere. doncha hate outsourcing?

ok, my problem is when I click purchase, I would receive this message "There was a problem encountered while processing your order, error #31"

I have tried numerous credit cards and get the same message. should mention this is the first time using uogamecodes.