• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Trouble with UOAssist macro..

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To save myself some time I'm trying to set up a UOAssist macro which will imbue the same mods on a pack full of items of the same type. The problem is that the macro just keeps imbuing the same item, regardless of whether I change the Target line to Target Item Type as JC said in his imbuing trainer macro thread. My macro currently looks like this:

Use Skill/Cast Spell (Imbuing menu)
Menu Selection (Imbue Item)
Target Item Type (Mace)
Menu Selection (Property)
Menu Selection (Close Imbuing menu)

Did I get something wrong and its not possible to imbue multiple items of the same type in a container? I should note that after the macro imbues one item, if I remove that item from the container then it will happily imbue the next but again will only imbue the one item. Please help :(

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can imbue, and gain, on the same item up to 20 times.

Make a macro to make an item and a second macro to imbue it 20 times, then smelt it. That's what I did.

When it's necessary to imbue multiple properties, imbue the first one once, then imbue the second property 19 times. Worked pretty well.