• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Triton Builds

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It just dawned on me... how do you train healing on a Triton? I’ve been using the little island in Eodon near Urali Village for mountable pets. But a Triton can’t teleport across the small stream.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It just dawned on me... how do you train healing on a Triton? I’ve been using the little island in Eodon near Urali Village for mountable pets. But a Triton can’t teleport across the small stream.
I left my triton in the village, ran across the bridge and teleported to the island. Logged off and back in. That was the easy part, actually getting the triton skilled up in healing was a slow process, even with discord.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Or use the area to the west after the bridge and run around to get there.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Or use the area to the west after the bridge and run around to get there.
How do you get on the island from the other side?

I like the logoff, login idea. I'll try that!

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Not the Island but you have an area just to the west after you have passed the bridge from Urali city. If you instead run out west from the city and follow the water you end up on that piece of land surrounded by water towards the monsters.

North_LS

Journeyman
anyone test these various configs against dark fathers? the tanky one specifically seems well suited to survival there.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
anyone test these various configs against dark fathers? the tanky one specifically seems well suited to survival there.
It's usually not the pet. It's the players running around making the DF bounce away from the pet and everyone dying.:)

Dollar quit playing so I have not been there in a long time.

North_LS

Journeyman
It's usually not the pet. It's the players running around making the DF bounce away from the pet and everyone dying.:)

Dollar quit playing so I have not been there in a long time.
was thinking more along the lines of making it potentially soloable by a tamer. the rest of the gauntlet is pretty much cake for a decent cu, but i havent been able to keep one alive against DF with all the side spawn.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
was thinking more along the lines of making it potentially soloable by a tamer. the rest of the gauntlet is pretty much cake for a decent cu, but i havent been able to keep one alive against DF with all the side spawn.
You and @Dizzy should see if yall play at the same time.

Ill take mine there with someone who wants to test it but my archer is a runner since he cant invis.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And that's why you use teamwork....
Oh I completely agree. I'm a follower. Someone has to take me to these type places. I adapt to work with what is around me. I always say this in Party Chat. Invis me as needed please. I say it often.

I'm in search of the pet that can handle himself and let me stay back and pew pew at the target.

I was just about to post this here.

Sess is always asking for players to do the roof.

Here is his Triton:
upload_2019-5-24_16-55-47.png
He is taking 3 others right now. Random players who replied. 2 are returners within the last 2 weeks. We have them guilded and ready to kill **** if they want to travel with a Wolf Pack of tamers.

We know how to kill **** with any level players. I have skulls you can come take me to DF. Cause those two guys play in the AM. I wont see them. Dizzy does T maps and I have heard him talk about the changes.

Here is what Sess asked at the Meet and Greet.
upload_2019-5-24_17-2-5.png

That is the only time Kyronix spoke. "the roof loot is lame" :lol::lol::lol: I was LOL.

The population has various opinions on LS.

Come take my Archer to Doom Ill gladly go there and succeed.

If you want to do constant roof runs Sess will be on tonight. Open invitation to anyone.
We like to kill **** bring any pet, we will kill ****.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
We like to kill **** slowly bring any pet, we will kill **** in time.
Fixed.

(couldn't help myself, but i also know you are okay if it takes time to kill something you just want people to participate)

Our alliance will take any returning player anywhere, keep them involved, let them have fun. I mean we even let goblins and weregobgoyles join... who does that?!

When our guild goes out, its to kill stuff fast so we can return to afking/working on the webpage.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As you know. I like your version also.

When you spend 20 minutes waiting for a group to all not be afk waiting for Dread Horn to start.
You don't care if the encounter took a couple more minutes.

Tell Kyronix to make a 2 handed whip for Macing! I would LOVE that!!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Update. A less than a week returner got a Cameo on his first Roof run ever in the above run I mentioned Sess doing. He was on a PP NM. Not sure if trained yet.

They will be at it all night now.

Have you tested that Chivalry AND Bushido BOTH go off? I am currently having the issue that only chivalry is going up and Bushido is stuck. Once I get to 120 chiv will bushido raise?

Jonathan

Triton Trainable Animal Bestiary | uo-cah.com

View attachment 97374 View attachment 97375 View attachment 97381 View attachment 97382 View attachment 97383

They look like this:
View attachment 97376

There are a few stats that are overcapped:
Dexterity can go up to 220 (190 is usable cap) Makes them walk faster.
Energy resist can go to 90%
Resisting Spells can be between 150 to 190
Wrestling can go up to 130 (Thank Khaelor and Khyro for this)

They start with just healing as an ability.

Building the Triton.

They have plenty of points. You can easily build an AI/Chiv Triton.
Can add more specials, Area Ability if you want.
Can substitute Discord, Mysticism, Spell Weaving for Chivalry.
Can choose any of the magical abilities below instead:
View attachment 97377
If you create the Triton in Tokuno you can also choose the 2 magics created with SE:
View attachment 97377

A two magic Triton: (meaning a passive magic required for an ability and an Active magic)

Some of them have a better start than others.
The ones with Higher Strength and higher total resists can make a two magic pet.
This costs 700 extra points.

Put yours in the calculator here:
Pet Intensity Calculator | uo-cah.com

This pet:
View attachment 97378

There is no magic number for which ones can get two magics. But an 80% or above would be a wonderful candidate. Those are going to be very rare with high wrestling.

After you put the pet into the calculator you can go to the planner. Build the pet as you want and see if you have enough points.

My blank planner: Saved Planner | uo-cah.com

I finished the first round of training. OMG these train slow. But you can train them on anything.
I used the mage for a while and then I changed to an unbound vortex. It needed very little healing.
I am using my Archer tamer that has not vet and only Chiv healing.

Placing points on the First Round:

They are very NOOB friendly pets. They have max dex, and stamina.

I will always set the strength to 700 in all my first rounds.
I was lucky and had some more points to place.
I put the Intel to max to cap that section
I put the Mana Regen to 2
I put the few leftover points into Mana

Looks like this now:
View attachment 97379

Off to train again!

Second round went much faster.

Since I am going to put 2 magics on this one, I need to put a magic on now.

I set the resists how i want them
I put AI and the ability that requires a magic. There are a few to choose from.
I set the mana regen to MAX
I set the HP Regen as high as possible for now.
Leftover in Mana.

Now for the last round of training.

Last round took a while I used Mage, EV, Navrey, Allosaurus

I could have made this pet with all 120 scrolls like this:
Saved Planner | uo-cah.com

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My ai/feint Triton has over 115 in chiv and Bush.
My Ai/fww has over 115 in chiv and ninja.

These pets have been out a while. If there is a problem, there would be more posts about it.

I do not know if they use feint on Gregorio. Put him there for 6 hours or kill 10 Navreys. And it will increase.

This assumes that you have a special move that uses bushido. If you chose Bush and then chiv, you only have chiv on it.

Last edited:

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When our guild goes out, its to kill stuff fast so we can return to afking/working on the webpage.
@Khaelor

May I ask a question about the Webpage ?

In regards to Treasure Hunting, which is a new addition to your great webpage, are you by any chance working on providing, aside from the Treasure Map Search, also a list, organized per facet, of what Creature has a chance to drop what Treasure Map ?

Thanks for the information.

solo1981

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I have amazing Triton but do not know how to train him... I even can not deside many months for which purpose to use him. Where Triton now is good for: for Bosses, Champions spawns, treasure hunting or maybe in stables waiting for events? And my major problem is what build will be most proper for such treasure. Some tamers talking about that Chiv/Ai/Fww is not complete because for single targets better Chiv/Ai and for groups better Chiv/Ai/Fww or even just Chiv/Fww build; all in what i am sure is that i need him to be a forward for tamer/bard specialized character, will be appreciate for any personal advice!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The strength on yours is to low for fww and chivalry. Build the base pet with 10 stam regen. Pick whatever specials and magic you want. They work better than any pet type does at Scalis. Some players on LS use them everywhere.

solo1981

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The strength on yours is to low for fww and chivalry. Build the base pet with 10 stam regen. Pick whatever specials and magic you want. They work better than any pet type does at Scalis. Some players on LS use them everywhere.
Anyway i have got an answer, thank you! ;)

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
How do I add whirlwind attack to a triton- I didn't see it on the list so added bushido and it still didn't show up.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How do I add whirlwind attack to a triton- I didn't see it on the list so added bushido and it still didn't show up.
It should have appeared in the lore screen when you added bushido. Not on the choices. But if you add another magic it will go away.
It comes with bushido when used as a magic.

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a triton that is 83.8. My tamer is a discord/tamer any suggestions on where to take this one?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If it has more than 200 str. It has room for a passive and active magic. If less then just one magic.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Isn't the point of chiv to use your pets on single targets? I've never added it to any pet that I plan on using for area attacks or multiple spawn types at once. Am I missing out here?
FWW also works with single targets. When the Ninja skill is above 110 it does near the same damage to a single target as AI does.

You are just allowing the pet to do some damage to crowds. They work great on the first two levels of spawns and they can do the rest of the spawn one on one and take on the Boss.

Since the Str is above 200 on that Triton it will get all the bells and whistles and have the ability to take on crowds better.

I made this as one of my first Tritons:
1623539781486.png

Works great on all spawns. Works great in the Dynamic Dungeon events. Works great in Blackthorns. Works great at Shrine Battles.
I have yet to find a pet that works better.

This was the build every experienced tamer stuck on a Triton when they hit Test Center.

Last edited:

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was the build every experienced tamer stuck on a Triton when they hit Test Center.
Gotcha. I haven't played around with tritons enough. I only ever made one and it has AI/Conductive Blast. Used it with my wraith form tamer and magery mastery to try and maximize Death Ray. Very hit or miss.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
FWW also works with single targets. When the Ninja skill is above 110 it does near the same damage to a single target as AI does.
Not with EoO running, or against high Physical Resist targets (FWW deals Physical damage). 120 Chiv EoO+AI does 240+ damage (most 700 STR pets, even higher for pets with higher STR, or under Berserk/Inspire) against any resist foe. EoO doesn't benefit FWW at all, and EoO/DF is a detriment in multi-spawn situations (which is where FWW shines).

Gotcha. I haven't played around with tritons enough. I only ever made one and it has AI/Conductive Blast. Used it with my wraith form tamer and magery mastery to try and maximize Death Ray. Very hit or miss.
Disco+CB Triton is better for Death Ray Tamer/Mage © than AI+CB. Discord lowers the victim's resists even further (allowing both the Triton and Tamer to deal more damage, as well as anyone else attacking), and once the Disco lands on the boss, the Triton will only use it's mana on CB, or self bandy healing. CB uptime is much higher then, about 2/3 (66%) - 3/4 (75%).

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Disco+CB Triton is better for Death Ray Tamer/Mage © than AI+CB. Discord lowers the victim's resists even further (allowing both the Triton and Tamer to deal more damage, as well as anyone else attacking), and once the Disco lands on the boss, the Triton will only use it's mana on CB, or self bandy healing. CB uptime is much higher then, about 2/3 (66%) - 3/4 (75%).
A guildmate has disco so no need to add it to my pets. Good tip though for those who don't. Maybe I'll make another triton with just CB.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A guildmate has disco so no need to add it to my pets. Good tip though for those who don't. Maybe I'll make another triton with just CB.
Yeah, i like to pair my Death Ray Tamer/Mage © and his 120 Disco+CB Triton along with my Disco/Tamer and his RC+AP Fire Beetle. Really nasty debuff combo. My Disco/Tamer will use a 50% HLA/50% HLD/-15 Mage Wep/SC Magical Shortbow to apply HLA/HLD. So between those two, i apply 120 Disco+RC+CB+DR+AP+HLA+HLD. Bosses just melt under that.
Can also switch my RC+AP Fire Beetle for a 120 Chiv+AI 100% Energy Platinum Drake, and it dishes out a ton of damage with even just auto attacks during 120 Disco+DR+CB debuffs.

The 120 Disco+CB Triton can also be used to discord Travesty, which is normally a fight where Bards aren't allowed.