• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trinsic Keep Deco (pic heavy)

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not my keep, one I did for someone else. First time I've ever done something like this, so please be gentle with me! Hat tip to Petra for telling me about balconies, so I could figure out how. I can't remember who did it first, but thanks to you too :)

Crafting area, with armour & weap storage - set up for building/creating suits.
upload_2019-1-18_19-14-4.png

Dojo, with a lockpick training area, two map rooms, one for MIB's, one for T-Maps

upload_2019-1-18_19-15-19.png

Bedroom, bathroom, treasure room, kitchen, still room & feasting area. The cannons were my idea, I just wish they did more than look impressive!

upload_2019-1-18_19-15-58.png

Roof garden, with water feature, seating area, lighthouse & mini observatory. Having tested extensively, you'd be surprised how far you can hurl potions from up here! upload_2019-1-18_19-17-39.png

upload_2019-1-18_19-18-2.png

Attachments

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Very nicely done, love the roof!!..
What did you use for the water? Is that gozas or carpet? And could you tell me the hue number you used for the water? Its a really close match with the water behind

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Love the lighthouse! Good job :)

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nicely done, love the roof!!..
What did you use for the water? Is that gozas or carpet? And could you tell me the hue number you used for the water? Its a really close match with the water behind
Thank you - there's a lot of love & cursing in that roof!

The water is carpet, and I'm not sure of the hue, but I'll swing by later and get it for you :)