• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TRICK OR TREAT IS ON

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:drool:
Thanks for letting us know, uorichreallifepoor!

Yeah, I had a UO-free weekend in the works. Now, I doubt I will be able to stay away all weekend.

Thanks for the fun stuff, devs!

BlissMarie
Music to my ears! Have a fun Halloween event, everyone!

-Grimm

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The animation for the killer pumpkins are insanely awesome :)

After last year I had so many named pumpkins I ran out of storage. This was after a few town gatherings to trade with other players! So for me it's a nice change to go after collecting the named masks.

Queen Zen, the pumpkins are not that hard to kill unless a pure crafter. If you don't have necro you can still use the goat. Just put the pumpkins in a bag first before feeding him so he doesn't shy away.

Thanks Grimm for the fun this year!
Halloween is my favorite time of year, Air (as you well know). Glad I could put in some extra time to put in some coolness for this holiday, and I'm especially glad you are enjoying it!!

-Grimm

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got one too, Grimm.

Hey, on a side note can we, by any chance, get tomatoes to throw at things? With a nice splatttt?

Seriously, this was a very good effort all the way around on this pumpkin part. Including the little puzzle of how to quickly dispose of the pumpkins.
Glad to hear it - on both counts! Tomatoes with a splat? Hmm, not sure about that one.

Cheers!

Grimm

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend