• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Trial Period

• Thread starter Jeradin Kindhart
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
J

Jeradin Kindhart

Ok, im wanting to drop my trial subscription and start a paid one. Nobody in the game seems to know how to unsubscribe while on a trial period, im guessing because most of you are veterans. lol

So my question is, where do i go to unsubscribe as trial account so i can resubscribe as paid account. (i was told this is the way to remove trial before 14 days is up, just subscribing while on trial wont drop it.) I mean it kinda makes no sense they dont give you the option to pay sooner than 14 days lol.

If nobody knows the answer maybe you know of a decently quick way to contact EA about this preferably a phone number lol.

Thanks again and sorry for threading so much.

N

Nitewalkr

Ok, im wanting to drop my trial subscription and start a paid one. Nobody in the game seems to know how to unsubscribe while on a trial period, im guessing because most of you are veterans. lol

So my question is, where do i go to unsubscribe as trial account so i can resubscribe as paid account. (i was told this is the way to remove trial before 14 days is up, just subscribing while on trial wont drop it.) I mean it kinda makes no sense they dont give you the option to pay sooner than 14 days lol.

If nobody knows the answer maybe you know of a decently quick way to contact EA about this preferably a phone number lol.

Thanks again and sorry for threading so much.
You will want to add subscription to current account via account manager. Make sure you purchase the upgrade and not new. this should be link: https://accounts.eamythic.com

edit: forgot link to purchase - store.origin.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&SiteID=ea&Locale=en_US&ThemeID=718200&Env=BASE&productID=135931300

message back if questions or problems

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a friend with the same issue and he contacted EA customer support after he subbed on his trial account and it was still stuck as a trial account. They fixed it but this was before the account migration.

I would go with the above as Nitewalkr said and try that. If you are still having issues afterwards then call CS. Just make sure you purchase the upgrade only.

J

Jeradin Kindhart

Yeah I went ahead and called right away about it, they dont have an unsubscribe from trial period option on the site, and if you subscribe while still on trial it will still make you go through the remainder of your trial. So anyone else wanting to end trial early and start subscription plan will have to call until they put the option up on the account management to end trial early, lol i recommended they put in a button.