• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trees as deco

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen in many houses apple and peach trees that are like the ones in Cove.Where do I get some of these? Is there some promotional code that I can get?

G

They are from the Heritage Tokens with 9th Anniv Edition early buyer promo. If you're on LA, I have a couple I'd be willing to part with!

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play on Cats. Thanks for the offer though. Seems I missed out quiet a bit because I wasn't in the game when the 9th year came out

G

such around on player run vendors, there should be heritage tokens for sale on some of them.

Most likely check luna first, though it might be most expensive there.

heritage tokens appear to me as a diamond shaped gem of some kind.

there should still be many for sale, as EAMythic just gave 2 to every character on every shard in celebration of the 10th anniversary.

they are ranging in price from about 225k to 500k each on catskills (luna) right now, time to go shopping?