• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tree Tree Help me with this Tree (pic)

M

meridus

Can someone tell me about this tree? I assume there's something special about it. Thanx.

F

Fayled Dhreams

Whisper(Say ... whisper not required) the word roclasmpy into its branches, and you'll be transported to a small dungeon that was part of the Inu arc.

done, btw.

neat "clubhouse" for RPer's ...
Exits to one of the moongates for ease of dispersal.

F

Fayled Dhreams

Isn't this the same spot?

"Tree of Life ... ... for it has the power to raise the dead, and who knows what else..."
Ah! indeed .... 'tis the "ancient rock" farther yet down that ravine that one "speaks to" ...

Tree of life it is ... (tried to rez my checker)

Good Catch!:thumbup1:

M

meridus

Ah, Tree of life. Thanx. Now I'll go look for that ancient rock thingy.

L

Lord Drakelord

you can get res by the tree, before the birth of Malas and the Nightmares found in its lands players would go there, in Ilsh, to get the Mares in the Dungeon just below the tree, if you died inside you could get a resing at the tree outside, but be watchful of the fire ele's that wonder up from the little vally they are in.