• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Tree Ornament Jewelry (FULL SET)

Z

Zabrina

Hiya,
would appreciate a price check on this set of Tree Ornament pieces, either full set or individual price. On Europa. Also open for bids.

(The bracelet, ring and earrings are gold and the necklace is silver)

T

Teufel_Hund

Hiya,
would appreciate a price check on this set of Tree Ornament pieces, either full set or individual price. On Europa. Also open for bids.

(The bracelet, ring and earrings are gold and the necklace is silver)

Zabrina
The pieces individually sell for between 3-5 mill per. However you are missing two necklaces, a solid gold one and a beaded gold necklace.

Z

Zabrina

Ahh thank you. I was thinking set as in full set for a person, all 4 slots :) But I shouldn't have put it in title then, cant edit it now I'm afraid.
I've heard very different things on the pieces though so hoping for some more inputs.

T

Teufel_Hund

Ahh thank you. I was thinking set as in full set for a person, all 4 slots :) But I shouldn't have put it in title then, cant edit it now I'm afraid.
I've heard very different things on the pieces though so hoping for some more inputs.
Oh no worries, was just letting you know. four pieces is still a very nice set.

T

Turdnugget

I've got a set on Baja... curious why they are worth so much. I got mine from an IDOC awhile back...

T

Teufel_Hund

I've got a set on Baja... curious why they are worth so much. I got mine from an IDOC awhile back...
Because they are a unique item that was craftable for a very short time. The numbers are small and continue to grow smaller with passing time.