• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasure hunting with the KR client

• Thread starter Lord Keldon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Keldon

I came back to UO a couple weeks ago after a 3 year break. I was kind of sad to see them give up on the 3d client but was glad to see the KR client. But that is not the point of the post.

Is there an eta on fixing the treasure maps on the KR client? When I decode the map i get a pin but the map is too blurry and zoomed in too far for me to even begin to figure out where the map is pointing me to.

I loved doing treasure hunts. I never really cared if the loot was the best ever or not, they are just fun to do and would like to see a fix for this.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I came back to UO a couple weeks ago after a 3 year break. I was kind of sad to see them give up on the 3d client but was glad to see the KR client. But that is not the point of the post.

Is there an eta on fixing the treasure maps on the KR client? When I decode the map i get a pin but the map is too blurry and zoomed in too far for me to even begin to figure out where the map is pointing me to.

I loved doing treasure hunts. I never really cared if the loot was the best ever or not, they are just fun to do and would like to see a fix for this.

[/ QUOTE ]

As much as I hate to say this, you will have to send in a bug report like all those before you and maybe they get to fixing it for you folks that play in KR. We don't have KR on any PC here, unstalled it months ago and I'm not downloading it. So I cannot help with any tech questions oh how to read the maps, or fine the location of the chest once you in the general location.