• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) TREASURE HUNT HOUSE

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Diabolical Treasure Hunt House is now open for testing. It's the 3rd house on your left out the Luna South gate.
Look into the box behind the bar to see the treasure. (OK, it's only 25k & some booze, but, this is just a test.)
Take the treasure out of the box, if you can. It's this last part that's the rub. You'll have to explore all four floors to get that treasure.
:rolleyes:
Let me know what you think of it? Post a message here or on the bulletin board at the house. If you win, I'd especially appreciate a message on the bulletin board letting others know that it is possible to figure out. It is, after all, diabolical.
:devil:

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol, Spiffy - Did you reach the treasure?
(I'm out of town & unable to check my game until Saturday evening.)
So, are you the first to solve the Treasure Hunt House? If you are, be sure to be the first to post it on the bulletin board at the house!

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just made it. :)
These type of houses always impresses me.

I did steal a page of Urish's book to mark my name...

Last edited: