• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasure chest issues

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like something has been messed up with the chests. I can no longer "milk the spawn" Everytime I drap an item and then drop it back into the chest it falls to the ground at my feet. After this happens I get a message that something is in my way when I try to loot the next item. It seems that the gold is also hidden uder alot of stuff now. I am going to try KR but I have a hard time with locating the map. Oh well

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oops my bad . It has been awhile since I did a level 6. with the gold in the chest it is over weight. if you take the gold out first you can spawn away. Sorry if I scarred everyone.

I just could not find the gold on that chest, it was covered really good by all that junk.

J

Jermosh

This is another nice feature of KR in that all the items are layed out.