• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Transport from the festival offerred / needed

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I'm sorry. :(

I need to withdraw this offer. Earlier today I logged out, mounted on my beetle (verified by watching both disappear from the point of view of another account). 5 hours later, right before server down, and while I was at work, someone spawned a harbinger at the fest Somehow, it seems that my *logged out* character was still affected by the harbinger's area effect, dismounting me, and sending my beetle out to get killed by the harbinger.

The beetle was carrying several pieces of rubble (dress, dock tile, etc), 20 or 30 green holiday tickets, a few black boulder pieces, a rift pillar, some other random items, plus the pouch I transferred to Izumo this morning, which contained...

3 shield deeds and my shield token stash of approximately 55 shield tokens.

Therefore I need to cancel this offer for transportation; the tokens to do it no longer exist, nor do two of the shields that could make new tokens. :( I have emailed @Mesanna, but for now, there is nothing else I can do.

Brian

Last edited:

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
My transfer character is on Izumo I have all shard shields. It just takes time for me to get there.
Atlantic would take about 10 days I just left there. Most US shards would take up to two weeks transfer time.

If you want something moved put the items in a bag with a book your name on cover I would like a rune to your house that has a mail box on the shard it's going to.

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
PPS: If you can't fit more than a few items, I'd still love to get a few tokens moved from Izumo to shards other than those 5, Chessie, and Atlantic; if you can help me out, also please let me know.

THP has a good way to get around with shields he doesn't have.
Give me a token from any shard you have a shield for I can drop it off at the shard you don't have.
Then you can move your things on your own time.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry to hear this Brian ..... there is always some **** who wants to spoil everyones fun.....I have shields to gl pacs and chezzy..will glady go the route home to europa....so i can take stuff to pacs/ gl /...chessy second to last..then ultimate europa....although i have promised a freind a good portion of the chessy to europa...all the rest iam pretty light..with only 60 tops of my own..il leave any excess gold on inzumo anyways...always nice to have gold on other shards

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
oh wow, sorry Brian. Yeah, a friend happened to with his animals for some strange reason the animals didn't go with him.

I tell everyone to watch your character leave with another account or ask a friend watch you leave.

I'm leaving Izumo now.

I have lots of room if anyone needs some boxes off other shards.

Ox

Dixie of Chesapeake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
=( i had someone popping harbys on me last night....i wish they would restrict the use of those stupid things to Ish only..... they couldnt be used to torment other players

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Agreed; the only good use I've ever seen for a harbinger was the fest event on Pacific. Otherwise, they're used only for griefing, be it IDOCs, auctions, community gatherings/festivals, etc. I'd also add giant turkeys to that list; I'm starting to see those being used more and more as well.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe mesanna etc could next time make any festival town a guard zone area for the duration of the festival...just a thought

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm really sorry this happened because I know I'd be upset if I lost my shield deeds. But in all fairness Brian, didn't you have a yellow crystal for sale on your rares vendor that allows these to be spawned? It's a 2 way street sometimes. :(

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I'm really sorry this happened because I know I'd be upset if I lost my shield deeds. But in all fairness Brian, didn't you have a yellow crystal for sale on your rares vendor that allows these to be spawned? It's a 2 way street sometimes. :(
Nope, that wasn't on mine - I refuse to sell them, for just this reason. Mine was front row, 2nd from the left. I'm pretty sure that was on the back row, furthest left; Deaol's maybe?